- The Power of Physical Play, Development and Effective Learning -- 0 to 7 YearsWatch This Now!
This program examines how play supports physical development from birth to seven years old. It also shows how physical play enhances a child's ability to become an independent…more
- Inside the EU, Episode 1Watch This Now!
In Brussels, we find festering animosity between British members of parliament at an all-time high. While we see Labour MEP, Seb Dance go head to head with UKIP's Brexit spoke…more
- Venus UncoveredWatch This Now!
Professor Bettany Hughes embarks on a voyage of discovery, traveling across the Mediterranean and Near East to reveal the truth about Venus and her ancestors, proving that thi…more
- Summer Light in WatercolorWatch This Now!
Ross Paterson is a renowned Australian painter who has a love of the landscape and a unique ability to interpret the distinctive character, light, and atmosphere of his subjec…more
- The Magic of Watercolor FlowersWatch This Now!
Paul's style is characterized by freedom of expression, color and vitality complemented by a deep understanding of draughtsmanship and form. In his studio, he discusses his ma…more
- Gloria and MeWatch This Now!
Four days after Gloria Taylor was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease, she crafted Plan B-an arrangement for someone to help her die. Gloria was terrified that she would becom…more
- Les Miserables (1982)Watch This Now!
Victor Hugo's Les Miserables, English dubbed. This 1982 adaption, directed by Robert Hossein and starring Lino Ventura and Jean Carmet, is French filmmaking at its finest. Thi…more
- Identifying What Students Are LearningWatch This Now!
This program investigates ways to evaluate student learning in and through the arts. Participants will see teachers using arts-based performance tasks to assess student unders…more
- What Are Connecting Concepts?Watch This Now!
This program presents strategies for planning lessons that integrate the arts with other subjects. Participants will see how teachers organize instruction around themes and co…more
- Why Integrate the Arts?Watch This Now!
This program explores how integrating the arts with other subjects raises the level of student engagement, helps teachers address diverse learning styles, establishes the rele…more
- Preserving a Place for the ArtsWatch This Now!
When faced with budget cuts, the staff of a rural middle school finds innovative ways to keep the arts a viable part of the curriculum.
- Two Dance CollaborationsWatch This Now!
In a first-time collaboration, a dance teacher and a science teacher combine forces to explore the laws of motion with a 7th and 8th grade dance class. At another school, a da…more