- Responsive Democracy: Increasing State Accountability in East AsiaGet This Now!
- Parodies of Ownership : Hip-Hop Aesthetics and Intellectual Property LawGet This Now!
- Euripides and the Instruction of the AtheniansGet This Now!
- The Power-Conflict Story: A Dynamic Model of Interstate RivalryGet This Now!
- Kin of Another Kind: Transracial Adoption in American LiteratureGet This Now!
- Another Part of a Long Story: Literary Traces of Eugene O'Neill and Agnes BoultonGet This Now!
- Information and Legislative OrganizationGet This Now!
- Murder Scenes: Normality, Deviance, and Criminal Violence in Weimar BerlinGet This Now!
- Party Competition and Responsible Party Government : A Theory of Spatial Competition Based upon Insights from Behavioral Voting ResearchGet This Now!
- Powerful Voices: The Musical and Social World of Collegiate A CappellaGet This Now!
- Playing Doctor: Television, Storytelling, and Medical PowerGet This Now!
"This book is a history of the medical TV series from its inception to the present day. Turow offers an inside look at the creation of iconic doctor shows as well as a detaile…more
- State Institutions, Private Incentives, Global CapitalGet This Now!