- Africa in translation: a history of colonial linguistics in Germany and beyond, 1814-1945Get This Now!
- Starting Over: Feminism and the Politics of Cultural CritiqueGet This Now!
- Oral Arguments and Coalition Formation on the U.S. Supreme Court: A Deliberate DialogueGet This Now!
- Ethnic Cues: The Role of Shared Ethnicity in Latino Political ParticipationGet This Now!
- With all deliberate speed: the life of Philip Elman : an oral history memoirGet This Now!
- Salome's Modernity: Oscar Wilde and the Aesthetics of TransgressionGet This Now!
- Rhythms of the Afro-Atlantic World: Rituals and RemembrancesGet This Now!
- Miranda's Waning Protections: Police Interrogation Practices after DickersonGet This Now!
Now available in paper, Welsh S. White's insightful examination of the effect of the Supreme Court's recent upholding of one of its most famous rulings
- Lifting the Fog of Peace: How Americans Learned to Fight Modern WarGet This Now!
- Dameronia: The Life and Music of Tadd DameronGet This Now!
- Games, Information, and Politics: Applying Game Theoretic Models to Political ScienceGet This Now!
Explains how game theory can be used to explain political phenomena
- Defacing Power: The Aesthetics of Insecurity in Global PoliticsGet This Now!