- Changing Places: Society, Culture, and Territory in the Saxon-Bohemian Borderlands, 1870-1946Get This Now!
An intriguing study of a fluid cross-border area over several decades
- The Politics of Purity: Harvey Washington Wiley and the Origins of Federal Food PolicyGet This Now!
Reveals how the Pure Food and Drugs Act was influenced by competition among government bureaus and commercial interests
- Elections in Australia, Ireland, and Malta under the Single Transferable Vote: Reflections on an Embedded InstitutionGet This Now!
- When the Stakes are High: Deterrence and Conflict among Major PowersGet This Now!
- Organizing for Foreign Policy Crises: Presidents, Advisers, and the Management of Decision MakingGet This Now!
How Presidents use advisers in handling foreign policy crises
- The Augustinian Epic, Petrarch to MiltonGet This Now!
- Policy Issues Affecting Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender FamiliesGet This Now!
- The Unreal Estate Guide to DetroitGet This Now!
The Detroit Unreal Estate Agency was founded in 2008 as an open-access platform for research on urban crisis, using Detroit as a focal point. Against the apprehension of Detro…more
- Music in American Crime Prevention and PunishmentGet This Now!
- Germany's Wild East: Constructing Poland as Colonial SpaceGet This Now!
- Competitiveness Matters: Industry and Economic Performance in the U.S.Get This Now!
- Music Is My Life: Louis Armstrong, Autobiography, and American JazzGet This Now!
A groundbreaking study of Louis Armstrong's autobiographical practices