- Sharing: culture and the economy in the internet ageGet This Now!
In the past fifteen years, file sharing of digital cultural works between individuals has been at the center of a number of debates on the future of culture itself. To some, s…more
- New publication cultures in the humanities: exploring the paradigm shiftGet This Now!
The changes we have seen in recent years in the scholarly publishing world-including the growth of digital publishing and changes to the role and strategies of publishers and …more
- José Medina Echavarría y la sociología como ciencia social concreta (1939-1980Get This Now!
- Rival Kurdish movements in Turkey: transforming ethnic conflictGet This Now!
- The impact of losing your job: unemployment and influences from market, family, and state on economic well-being in the US and GermanyGet This Now!
- Seeking peace in the wake of war: Europe, 1943-1947Get This Now!
- Soul of the documentary: framing, expression, ethicsof the DocumentaryGet This Now!
In Soul of the Documentary, Ilona Hongisto stirs current thinking about documentary cinema by suggesting that the work of documentary films is not reducible to representing wh…more
- The integration of the second generation in Germany: results of the TIES Survey on the descendants of Turkish and Yugoslavian immigrantsGet This Now!
This report on the German results of the Integration of the Second Generation in Europe (TIES) survey looks at the integration process for second generation inhabitants of Tur…more
- 'Everywhere Taksim': sowing the seeds for a new Turkey at GeziGet This Now!
- Farocki/Godard: film as theoryGet This Now!
- The datafied society: studying culture through dataGet This Now!
- Conversations with Christian Metz: selected interviews on film theory (1970-1991)Get This Now!