- Transition and transformation: Victor Sjöström in Hollywood 1923-1930Get This Now!
- Battlefields of negotiation: control, agency, and ownership in World of WarcraftGet This Now!
- The thought remolding campaign of the Chinese communist party-stateGet This Now!
This authoritative work on the Chinese Communist party's practices of reeducation and indoctrination, supersedes all previous works by bringing into account recent events. Hu …more
- Contemporary culture: new directions in arts and humanities researchGet This Now!
Are the humanities still relevant in the twenty-first century? In the context of pervasive economic liberalism and shrinking budgets, the importance of humanities research for…more
- Albania on the move: links between internal and international migrationGet This Now!
- Northeast migrants in Delhi: race, refuge and retailGet This Now!
Northeast Migrants in Delhi: Race, Refuge and Retail is an ethnographic study of migrants from India's north-east border region living and working in Delhi, the nation's capit…more
- American governanceGet This Now!
"Provides scholarship on a wide range of essential issues related to how Americans govern themselves. Key topics include formal frameworks such as the various U.S. and state c…more
- Syntax of DutchGet This Now!
- Syntax of Dutch: Nouns and Noun Phrases, Volume 2Get This Now!
- Migration from the Middle East and North Africa to Europe: past developments, current status and future potentialsGet This Now!
One of the most important challenges facing the European Union over the next few decades is demographic: as birthrates continue to decline and the population ages, immigr…more
- The making of the humanities.Get This Now!
This book is the long awaited third volume in a series that provides a comprehensive comparative history of the humanities. This installment turns to the modern period, f…more
- The making of the humanitiesGet This Now!
While it is clear that around 1800 the humanities as a discipline rose to prominence, it is less clear what the exact nature of this shift in academia was. Was it a sudden rev…more