- The Neuroscientific Turn: Transdisciplinarity in the Age of the BrainGet This Now!
An interdisciplinary collection considering implications of the current 'neurorevolution'
- Antiquarianism and Intellectual Life in Europe and China, 1500-1800Get This Now!
- Printing and Prophecy: Prognostication and Media Change 1450-1550Get This Now!
- New Literary Papyri from the Michigan Collection: Mythographic Lyric and a Catalogue of Poetic First LinesGet This Now!
Three new fragments from amongst the oldest Greek papyri
- Congressional Parties, Institutional Ambition, and the Financing of Majority ControlGet This Now!
- Brandishing the First Amendment: Commercial Expression in AmericaGet This Now!
- Lives in Play: Autobiography and Biography on the Feminist StageGet This Now!
- James Baldwin : America and BeyondGet This Now!
- The Origins of Christian Democracy: Politics and Confession in Modern GermanyGet This Now!
- Mad at School: Rhetorics of Mental Disability and Academic LifeGet This Now!
Explores the contested boundaries between disability, illness, and mental illness in higher education
- The Justice of MercyGet This Now!
- Altruistically Inclined?: The Behavioral Sciences, Evolutionary Theory, and the Origins of ReciprocityGet This Now!
An exploration of the role of altruism in the discipline of economics