- Influencing Hemingway: people and places that shaped his life and workGet This Now!
Influencing Hemingway documents the places, people, and activities that influenced and intrigued Ernest Hemingway. Arranged chronologically and punctuated with photographs, th…more
- Gender and power relations in NigeriaGet This Now!
Gender and Power Relations in Nigeria is about how sex has played an important and decisive role in the place of women in Nigerian society.
- The Canadian experience of the Great War: a guide to memoirsGet This Now!
Although the United States itself did not enter the war until April 1917, Canada enlisted the moment Great Britain engaged in the conflict in August of 1914. The Canadian cont…more
- Freedom in resistance and creative transformationGet This Now!
The practice of freedom that is finite, realistically libertarian, and relational is vital for the wholesome development of human beings. In promoting this idea, Michael Mille…more
- Learning from young children: research in early childhood musicGet This Now!
Learning from Young Children: Research in Early Childhood Music presents research on the importance of fostering musical growth during early childhood. With research designs r…more
- How the doctrine of the incarnation shaped Western cultureGet This Now!
Recent scholars from numerous disciples have promoted an intriguing yet undocumented thesis, that the doctrine of the Incarnation had an inordinate influence on the shape of W…more
- Executive intelligence: the leader's edgeGet This Now!
Executive Intelligence zeros in on leadership smarts and notes that in all lists compiled by leadership experts, head hunters, and boards of directors the one and only trait t…more
- Environmental science: principles and practicesGet This Now!
The goal of Environmental Science: Principles and Practices provides the scientific principles, concep…more
- The letters of Vincent van Gogh: a critical studyGet This Now!
When he died at the age of thirty-seven, Vincent van Gogh left a legacy of over two thousand artworks, for which he is now justly famous. But van Gogh was also a prodigious wr…more
- What was African American literature?Get This Now!
- Learning in virtual worlds: research and applicationsGet This Now!
In this authoritative collection, a team of international experts outline the emerging trends and developments in the use of 3D virtual worlds for teaching and learning.
- China and Japan at war 1937-1945: rare photographs from wartime archivesGet This Now!