Electronic books recently made available to Hope College users.
- Measuring globalization: better trade statistics for better policyGet This Now!
- Rock, paper, scissors: game theory in everyday lifeGet This Now!
The IgNobel Prize-winning author of How to Dunk a Doughnut draws on the science of game theory to explain how human beings cooperate in everyday life.
- Who benefits from state and local economic development policies?Get This Now!
- Sustaining social security in an era of population agingGet This Now!
- Workers' compensation: analysis for its second centuryGet This Now!
- Disasters in the United States: frequency, costs, and compensationGet This Now!
- William James on the Courage to BelieveGet This Now!
- Self, God and Immortality: A Jamesian InvestigationGet This Now!
- Quantum Mechanics and the Philosophy of Alfred North WhiteheadGet This Now!
- Pragmatism, Rights, and DemocracyGet This Now!
- Pragmatism as Post-Postmodernism: Lessons from John DeweyGet This Now!
- The Practical Anarchist: Writings of Josiah WarrenGet This Now!