Electronic books recently made available to Hope College users.
- The Copyright Wars: Three Centuries of Trans-Atlantic BattleGet This Now!
Today's copyright wars can seem unprecedented. Sparked by the digital revolution that has made copyright-and its violation-a part of everyday life, fights over intellectual p…more
- International Law Discussions: 1903Get This Now!
- Good governance in the Middle East oil monarchiesGet This Now!
The concept of 'good governance' is of increasing importance, and is used by international organizations to ensure reasonable conformity to high standards in states which part…more
- Classrooms as learning communities: what's in it for schools?Get This Now!
- Adaption-innovation: in the context of diversity and changeGet This Now!
Kirton outlines the central concepts of Adaption-Innovation theory (A-I theory), including the processes of problem solving, decision making and creativity.
- Gift of tears: a practical approach to loss and bereavement in counselling and psychotherapyGet This Now!
Gift of Tears is intended for anyone who finds they have to cope, in the course of their daily lives, with the grief of others. It will prove invaluable to counsellors, therap…more
- Evolution and the psychology of thinking: the debateGet This Now!
The field of evolutionary cognitive psychology has stimulated considerable interest and debate among cognitive psychologists and those working in related areas. In this collec…more
- Connectionist models of development: developmental processes in real and artificial neural networksGet This Now!
Connectionist Models of Development is an edited collection of essays on the current work concerning connectionist or neural network models of human development. The brain co…more
- Dictionary of cognitive science: neuroscience, psychology, artificial intelligence, linguistics, and philosophyGet This Now!
- A dream in the world: poetics of soul in two women, modern and medievalGet This Now!
How can science and religion co-exist in the modern discipline of psychotherapy? A Dream in the World explores the interfaces between religious experience and dream analysis. …more
- Group spirituality: a workshop approachGet This Now!
Group spirituality is an increasingly popular area of focus, and working in groups raises some very different and valuable consequences which wouldn't necessarily arise in a o…more
- Co-counselling: the theory and practice of re-evaluation counsellingGet This Now!