- Assessing library space for learningGet This Now!
- The no asshole rule: building a civilized workplace and surviving one that isn'tGet This Now!
Dr. Robert Sutton spent years studying a phenomenon that almost everyone has experienced and/or participated in, while on the job: that breed of coworker specifically tasked w…more
- In the scheme of things: alternative thinking on the practice of architectureGet This Now!
"In the Scheme of Things looks at architecture's need to respond creatively and meaningfully to the extraordinary changes affecting the profession now, changes that include th…more
- Where are all the librarians of color?: the experiences of people of color in academiaGet This Now!
"This edited volume seeks to address the shared experiences of academic librarians of color, i.e. Hispanic Americans, African Americans, Native Americans and Asian Americans"-…more
- Diversifying the faculty: a guidebook for search committeesGet This Now!
This monograph suggests ways in which an institution can diversify its faculty and facilitate the work of the search committee before a candidate ever reaches the interview st…more
- Six thinking hatsGet This Now!
Using case studies and real-life examples of his "six thinking hats", de Bono shows how each of us can become a better thinker through deliberate role-playing.
- The Oxford Guide to Library ResearchGet This Now!
Provides explanations of nine fundamental methods of conducting a search for information at the library, and explains how the techniques can be applied to almost any area of r…more
- The dance of change: the challenges of sustaining momentum in learning organizationsGet This Now!
The team that wrote the Fifth Discipline Fieldbook--which showed business how to build learning organizations--now explains how to sustain organizational change to produce lon…more
- Principle-centered leadershipGet This Now!
How do we as individuals and organizations survive and thrive amid tremendous change? Why are efforts to improve falling so short in real results despite the millions of dolla…more
- Build the culture advantage: deliver sustainable performance with clarity and speedGet This Now!
"Culture has been a powerful but elusive force in most organizations. This practical guide outlines a clear, customizable framework for building a strong culture foundation an…more
- Clinical staging in psychiatry: making diagnosis work for research and treatmentGet This Now!
- Focus: Choral music in global perspectiveGet This Now!
Introduces the little-known traditions and repertoires of the world's choral diversity, from prison choirs in Thailand and gay and lesbian choruses of the Western world to com…more