- Making surveillance states: transnational historiesGet This Now!
"Making Surveillance States: Transnational Histories opens up new and exciting perspectives on how systems of state surveillance developed over the nineteenth and twentieth ce…more
- Scenes for Latinx actors: voices of the new American theatreGet This Now!
"The repertoire offered here provides actors with a multitude of stories about Latinx life in the Americas in all of its complexity. Nonetheless each scene provides performers…more
- The duty to voteGet This Now!
What do we owe those in our communities? What do we owe strangers? In a sense, those who vie for political office locally and nationally do so, at least in part, from duty and…more
- Iran reframed: anxieties of power in the Islamic RepublicGet This Now!
"More than half of Iran's citizens were not alive at the time of the 1979 Revolution. Now entering its fifth decade in power, the Iranian regime faces the paradox of any succe…more
- Women, sex, and madness: notes from the edgeGet This Now!
- Twenty-four stories from psychologyGet This Now!
A good story sets the stage for engaged learning. Nowhere is this more important than in foundational courses, such as Introductory Psychology or History of Psychology. John H…more
- Sexuality, excess, and representation: a psychoanalytic clinical and theoretical perspectiveGet This Now!
- Life itself is an art: the life and work of Erich FrommGet This Now!
"Erich Fromm (1900-1980) is known to most readers as the author of the international bestseller The Art of Loving (1956). What may be less widely known is that Fromm was a soc…more
- How to start a revolution: young people and the future of American politicsGet This Now!
The award-winning Teen Vogue columnist presents an accessible guide for today's young adults on how to follow the examples of the newest generation of elected progressives to …more
- Families, imprisonment and legitimacy: the cost of custodial penaltiesGet This Now!
"This book examines what it means to be a family within the restrictive and distressing context of imprisonment. It sheds new light on the barriers to family life experienced …more
- Cognitive psychodynamics as an integrative framework in counselling psychology and psychotherapyGet This Now!
- An overview of historical and socio-economic evolution in the AmericasGet This Now!