- Ethics and public policy: a philosophical inquiryGet This Now!
- Engage, connect, protect: empowering diverse youth as environmental leadersGet This Now!
"Engage, Connect, Protect highlights the need to recognize the work of environmental champions in communities of color, and create opportunities for business, educators, and p…more
- Don Quixote: the re-accentuation of the world's greatest literary heroGet This Now!
This book is a unique scholarly attempt to examine Don Quixote from multiple angles to see how the re-accentuation of the world's greatest literary hero takes place in film, t…more
- Concussion: assessment, management and rehabilitationGet This Now!
- Kerry James MarshallGet This Now!
The most comprehensive book yet on this inspired, inventive chronicler of the African-American experience Alabama-born, Chicago-based Kerry James Marshall is one of the most e…more
- Billie Holiday: essays on the artistry and legacyGet This Now!
""Eleanora "Lady Day" Fagan, better known as Billie Holiday, played a primary role in the development of American jazz culture and in African American history. Devoted to the …more
- And yet they persisted: how American women won the right to voteGet This Now!
"This scholarly-based, popularly written text engages students with the history of how women overcame two centuries of discrimination, property foreclosures, rotten eggs, jail…more
- De-extinction and the genomics revolution: life on demandGet This Now!
"This book considers the cultural history and politics of de-extinction, an approach to wildlife conservation that seeks to use advanced biotechnologies for genetic rescue, cr…more
- The Anthropocene disruptionGet This Now!
- Fraud in the lab: the high stakes of scientific researchGet This Now!
From a journalist and former lab researcher, a penetrating investigation of the explosion in cases of scientific fraud and the factors behind it. In the 1970s, a scientific sc…more
- Heineken in Africa: a multinational unleashedGet This Now!
"For Heineken, "rising Africa" is already a reality: the profits it extracts there are almost 50 per cent above the global average, and beer costs more in some African countri…more
- Conservation politics: the last anti-colonial battleGet This Now!
"Whilst the science of conservation biology is thriving as a discipline, ultimately global conservation is failing. Why, when the majority of people say they value nature and …more