- Dependent rational animals: why human beings need the virtuesGet This Now!
"The overall argument of this book presupposes the truth of certain contentious philosophical theses: that human identity is primarily an animal identity, that understanding t…more
- Gospel ferment in Malawi: theological essaysGet This Now!
- Christian fleshGet This Now!
- Archetypal grief: slavery's legacy of intergenerational child lossGet This Now!
- There thereGet This Now!
"Not since Sherman Alexie's The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven and Louise Erdrich's Love Medicine has such a powerful and urgent Native American voice exploded onto…more
- Shakespeare and the culture of paradoxGet This Now!
- Zoe died. What now?: finding hope in times of lossGet This Now!
"This is a book about how when our dog dies, we revisit previous losses. It is a collection of stories of individuals who have experienced the death of their dog, bringing a …more
- Building digital libraries: a how-to-do-it manual for librariansGet This Now!
"This top-to-bottom resource is the ideal guidebook to keep at your side. Demystifying core technologies and workflows, its chapters walk you step-by-step through needs assess…more
- Guide to streaming video acquisitionsGet This Now!
"Advice on affordable approaches to meeting needs for video streaming"--
- CLIPP 44: Institutional RepositoriesGet This Now!
"Institutional Repositories focuses exclusively on institutional repositories at colleges and small universities by collecting relevant survey data about the planning, funding…more
- Approaches to teaching the works of Gertrude SteinGet This Now!
- Approaches to teaching Hugo's Les misérablesGet This Now!
"Offers pedagogical techniques for teaching Victor Hugo's Les Misérables in college classrooms, including consideration of the literary market, American pop culture, childho…more