- Guns on the Internet: online gun communities, First Amendment protections, and the search for common ground on gun controlGet This Now!
Gun rights and control are well-trodden subjects, with prior work supporting the right of citizens to own firearms, discussing the failure of gun control efforts, or warning a…more
- Family murder: pathologies of love and hateGet This Now!
- Everything is permitted, restrictions still apply: a psychoanalytic perspective on social dislocation, narcissism, and post truthGet This Now!
- Europe and Northern Ireland's future: negotiating Brexit's unique caseGet This Now!
- Doors in the walls of the world: signs of transcendence in the human storyGet This Now!
- Dementia as social experience: valuing life and careGet This Now!
- Adolescent development: longitudinal research into the self, personal relationships and psychopathologyGet This Now!
- Oblivion songGet This Now!
"A decade ago 300,000 citizens of Philadelphia were suddenly lost in Oblivion. The government made every attempt to recover them, but after many years they gave up. Nathan Col…more
- Robert Lepage's scenographic dramaturgy: the aesthetic signature at workGet This Now!
This book theorizes auteur Robert Lepage's scenography-based approach to adapting canonical texts. Lepage's technique is defined here as 'scenographic dramaturgy', a process a…more
- The Oxford handbook of Johannine studiesGet This Now!
An authoritative handbook on the Johannine literature with contributions from leading specialists in the field. An essential work of reference for students of the New Testamen…more
- Salt of the earth: screenplayGet This Now!
This 1954 film, made in New Mexico by blacklisted Hollywood people and members of a progressive union, was denied distribution during the McCarthy era. The film documents an a…more
- Felon for peace: the memoir of a Vietnam-era draft resisterGet This Now!
"At the height of the Vietnam War, Jerry Elmer committed his first felony by publicly refusing to register for the draft. Over the next 20 years, using nonviolent tactics, Jer…more