- Make time: how to focus on what matters every dayGet This Now!
Do you ever wonder where your day went? Or daydream about activities you'll get to "someday"? Knapp and Zeratsky share their tactics for a four-step daily framework that you c…more
- Crisis: 40 stories revealing the personal, social, and religious pain and trauma of growing up gay in AmericaGet This Now!
A mental health crisis faces American teens right now--and it is one we can solve. Hundreds of thousands of gay teens face traumatic depression, fear, rejection, persecution, …more
- Instant Indian: classic foods from every region of India made easy in the Instant PotGet This Now!
- Out law: what LGBT youth should know about their legal rightsGet This Now!
The enormous advances of the civil rights movement have made it easier for LGBT youth to be "out," yet their increased visibility has led to myriad legal issues involving such…more
- The reincarnated giant: an anthology of twenty-first-century Chinese science fictionGet This Now!
- Reasons to stay aliveGet This Now!
"Matt Haig's accessible and life-affirming memoir of his struggle with depression, and how his triumph over the illness taught him to live"--
- How to stay alive: the ultimate survival guide for any situationGet This Now!
"For more than a decade, Bear Grylls has introduced TV viewers to the most dramatic wilderness survival situations, through his hit shows such as Man Vs. Wild. Now, with How t…more
- A spark of light: a novelGet This Now!
The warm fall day starts like any other at the Center -- a women's reproductive health services clinic -- its staff offering care to anyone who passes through its doors. Then,…more
- The best American science fiction and fantasy 2018Get This Now!
Boundary-pushing and experimental, this diverse selection of science fiction and fantasy stories illuminates what it means to be human and explores the ever-expanding and chan…more
- Lost connections: uncovering the real causes of depression-- and the unexpected solutionsGet This Now!
"Across the world, Hari found social scientists who were uncovering evidence that depression and anxiety are not caused by a chemical imbalance in our brains. In fact, they [b…more