- Teaching to strengths: supporting students living with trauma, violence, and chronic stressGet This Now!
Book outlines a comprehensive, collaborative approach to teaching students living with trauma, violence, and chronic stress that focuses on students' strengths and resiliency.
- Social & public policy of Alzheimer's disease in the United StatesGet This Now!
This book focuses on the public policy and political dimensions of Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias (AD/D) in the United States, with coverage of the global dimensions …more
- Situating qualitative methods in psychological scienceGet This Now!
- Pesticides and agriculture: profit, politics and policyGet This Now!
- Public interest communication: critical debates and global contextsGet This Now!
- The psychological power of languageGet This Now!
This volume shows how the psychology and power of language can create realities. It examines the psychological implications of language as a way of being and not just as an in…more
- The Paula principle: why women lose out at work -- and what needs to be done about itGet This Now!
Whereas 'The Peter Principle', a four-million-copy bestseller from the 1960s, argued that most (male) workers will inevitably be promoted to one level beyond their competence,…more
- Overcoming social division: conflict resolution in times of polarisation and democratic disconnectionGet This Now!
Locked in our worldview communities and polarised through increasingly radical campaigning, we are anxious of today's great uncertainty and our politicians have little incenti…more
- The Wiley handbook of memory, autism spectrum disorder, and the lawGet This Now!
- Mary Poppins, she wrote: the life of P.L. TraversGet This Now!
A portrait of the English author of the classic children's story traces her long life, the creation of her mysterious and beloved title character, and her tumultuous relations…more
- Left to tell: discovering God amidst the Rwandan holocaustGet This Now!
Immaculee Ilibagiza grew up in a country she loved, surrounded by a family she cherished. But in 1994 her idyllic world was ripped apart as Rwanda descended into a bloody geno…more
- The handbook of communication skillsGet This Now!