- Rembrandt's JewsGet This Now!
"There is a popular and romantic myth about Rembrandt and the Jewish people. One of history's greatest artists, we are often told, had a special affinity for Judaism. With so …more
- Everybody in, nobody out: memoirs of a rebel without a pauseGet This Now!
- Nations and nationalismGet This Now!
Drawing upon a range of disciplines, including philosophy, anthropology, sociology, politics and history, this work argues that nationalism is an inescapable consequence of mo…more
- Utopia for realists: how we can build the ideal worldGet This Now!
"A noted Dutch journalist and economist proposes an outline for a new worldwide Utopia, with central tenets including a shortened work week, a guaranteed basic income for all,…more
- Oxford studies in ancient philosophy.Get This Now!
- The emotions: a philosophical introductionGet This Now!
"The emotions are at the centre of our lives and, for better or worse, imbue them with much of their significance. The philosophical problems stirred up by the existence of th…more
- Foundations of information policyGet This Now!
- Scholarship in the sandbox: academic libraries as laboratories, forums, and archives for student workGet This Now!
"Scholarship in the Sandbox" is broken into four sections--Library as Laboratory, Library as Forum, Library as Archive, and Articulating the Value of Student Work--containing …more
- [Beʼur ʻal ha-TorahGet This Now!
- Ethnic matching: academic success of students of colorGet This Now!
An in-depth exploration on the impact of ethnic matching in education, the paring of students of color with teachers of the same race. Research shows that this method has a po…more
- Building relationships: online dating and the new logics of internet cultureGet This Now!
- Paleozoic stratigraphy and resources of the Michigan BasinGet This Now!
"The Michigan Basin is a classic intracratonic basin that has played a significant role in the fundamental understanding of geological processes in such basins, and has been a…more