- Global applications of multigenerational management and leadership in the transcultural eraGet This Now!
"This book examines various management and leadership styles required to effectively navigate the different generations comprising nearly any organization in the current workf…more
- God save the queens: the essential history of women in hip-hopGet This Now!
"For far too long, women in hip-hop have been relegated to the shadows, viewed as the designated "First Lady" thrown a contract, a pawn in some beef, or even worse. But as Kat…more
- Sharenthood: why we should think before we talk about our kids onlineGet This Now!
From baby pictures in the cloud to a high school's digital surveillance system: how adults unwittingly compromise children's privacy online. Our children's first digital footp…more
- When women won the vote: the final decade, 1910-1920Get This Now!
"When Women Won The Vote focuses on the final decade of American women's fight for the vote that culminated in the 19th Amendment in 1920, a compelling chapter in US women's h…more
- The walking dead compendium.Get This Now!
"An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled-- no government, no gro…more
- Colonialism is crimeGet This Now!
- Struggling in the land of plenty: race, class, and gender in the lives of homeless familiesGet This Now!
At the conclusion of the twentieth century, the U.S. economy was booming, but the gap between the rich and poor widened significantly in the 1990s, poverty rates among women a…more
- Putting children first: new frontiers in the fight against child poverty in AfricaGet This Now!
- Police use of excessive force against African Americans: historical antecedents and community perceptionsGet This Now!
- In the dream house: a memoirGet This Now!
The author's engrossing and wildly innovative account of a relationship gone bad, and a bold dissection of the mechanisms and cultural representations of psychological abuse. …more
- Glimpses of the New Creation: worship and the formative power of the artsGet This Now!
"This book explains how every choice of art in worship opens up and closes down possibilities for the formation of a human life, both individual and communal. The book guides …more
- Manufacturing decline: how racism and the conservative movement crush the American rust beltGet This Now!
For decades, the distressed cities of the Rust Belt have been symbols of deindustrialization and postindustrial decay, their troubles cast as the inevitable outcome of economi…more