- How small-to-medium enterprises thrive and survive in turbulent times: from deconstructing to synthesizing organizational resilience capabilitiesGet This Now!
- India's vibgyor man: selected writings and speeches of L.M. SinghviGet This Now!
This book aims to highlight the scholarly contribution of Dr L.M. Singhvi in different fields of human activities such as law, diplomacy, democracy, and literature. The work i…more
- Negotiating femininities in the neoliberal night-time economy: too much of a girl?Get This Now!
- Perpetua: athlete of godGet This Now!
- Professor at large: the Cornell yearsGet This Now!
"Comedian and actor John Cleese in the role of Ivy League professor at Cornell University, where he is currently professor-at-large. This book includes a selection of talks, e…more
- The box of delightsGet This Now!
- The country girlsGet This Now!
- Contemporary monologues for a new theaterGet This Now!
"Is theater still relevant in this new century? The almost one hundred monologues in this collection prove that contemporary theater is alive, vibrant, and vital to our cultur…more
- Different seasonsGet This Now!
Contents: Hope springs eternal : Rita Hayworth and Shawshank redemption -- Summer of corruption : Apt pupil -- Fall from innocence : The body -- A winter's tale : The breathin…more
- Electoral rules and democracy in Latin AmericaGet This Now!
"During Latin America's third democratic wave, a majority of countries adopted a runoff rule for the election of the president, effectively dampening plurality voting, opening…more
- Five European playsGet This Now!
- The forces of form in German modernismGet This Now!