- The cross and the Eucharist in early Christianity: a theological and liturgical investigationGet This Now!
"The Cross and the Eucharist in Early Christianity The Cross was present at the Eucharist in early Christianity as an idea, a gesture, and an object. Over time, these differen…more
- China and the Islamic world: how the new Silk Road is transforming global politicsGet This Now!
" China is building a New Silk Road that runs through the heartland of the Muslim world, promising it will create integrated economies and stronger ties across Eurasia and Afr…more
- Nineteenth century popular fiction, medicine and anatomy: the Victorian Penny Blood and the 1832 Anatomy ActGet This Now!
- Prism stalkerGet This Now!
- Birth of the binge: serial TV and the end of leisureGet This Now!
- Hooked: how politics captures people's interestGet This Now!
Political interest is the strongest predictor of 'good citizenship', yet hardly anything is known about it. For the first time in over three decades, here is a study explainin…more
- ConfessionsGet This Now!
- The Nile Basin: quaternary geology, geomorphology and prehistoric environmentsGet This Now!
The Nile Basin contains a record of human activities spanning the last million years. However, the interactions between prehistoric humans and environmental changes in this ar…more
- Gender and body language in Roman artGet This Now!
"Can we reconstruct Roman body language? Was it the same as ours? Does body language express and reinforce gender differences and the relative positions of men and women (domi…more
- Working toward racial equity in first-year composition: six perspectivesGet This Now!
- Drugs and the addiction aesthetic in nineteenth-century literatureGet This Now!
- InfidelGet This Now!
A horror tale for the 21st century, Infidel follows an American Muslim woman and her multi-racial neighbors who move into a building haunted by entities fueled by xenophobia.