- The trouble with gravity: solving the mystery beneath our feetGet This Now!
"An award-winning science writer traces our millennia-long effort to understand the phenomenon of gravity--the greatest mystery in physics, and a force that has shaped our uni…more
- Participation in God: a study in Christian doctrine and metaphysicsGet This Now!
"Few ideas have excited greater interest among theologians in recent decades than the idea of 'participation'. In thinking about creation, it is the notion that everything com…more
- The testamentsGet This Now!
"In this brilliant sequel to The Handmaid's Tale, acclaimed author Margaret Atwood answers the questions that have tantalized readers for decades. When the van door slammed on…more
- The successful teacher's handbook: creative strategies for engaging your students, managing your classroom, and thriving as an educatorGet This Now!
- Making sense of business reference: a guide for librarians and research professionalsGet This Now!
"A primer for anyone interested in business reference resources and strategies"--
- Eagle resurgent?: the Reagan era in American foreign policyGet This Now!
- Making more waves: new writing by Asian American womenGet This Now!
- War in times of love: a tragicomedyGet This Now!
- How to survive an ApocalypseGet This Now!
"A young and successful urban couple becomes convinced that their lifestyle is coming to an end. They become "preppers," hoarding supplies and learning to hunt. But their obse…more
- Turn neither right nor left: re-centering evangelicalismGet This Now!
Evangelical Christianity has traditionally been defined by its belief in the authority of Scripture and its mission to make from all nations disciples of Christ, but it is inc…more
- You don't look like anyone I know: a true story of family, face blindness, and forgivenessGet This Now!
An unusual and uncommonly moving family memoir, with a twist that give new meaning to hindsight, insight, and forgiveness. The author is face blind--that is, she has prosopagn…more
- The vagabonds: the story of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison's ten-year road tripGet This Now!
"A brilliant portrait of two American giants, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and America entering the automobile age, told through the fascinating but little-known narrative of…more