- Montesquieu's liberalism and the problem of universal politicsGet This Now!
Dubbed 'the oracle' by no less an authority than James Madison, Montesquieu stands as a theoretical founder of the liberal political tradition. But equally central to his proj…more
- Moving for prosperity: global migration and labor marketsGet This Now!
- The origin of the world, interior conversation pieceGet This Now!
- Paul and the person: reframing Paul's anthropologyGet This Now!
In Paul and the Person, Susan Grove Eastman presents a fresh and innovative exploration of Paul's participatory theology in conversation with both ancient and contemporary con…more
- Poverty: a very short introductionGet This Now!
No one wants to live in poverty. Few people would want others to do so. Yet, we find ourselves in a situation where millions of people worldwide live in poverty. Indeed, accor…more
- Protocols in the classroom: tools to help students read, write, think, & collaborateGet This Now!
For nearly 2 decades, Looking Together at Student Work and The Power of Protocols have sustained educators in their professional learning. Protocols in the Classroom expands t…more
- Religion and politics in America: faith, culture, and strategic choicesGet This Now!
"Religion and politics are never far from the headlines, but their relationship remains complex and often confusing. This book offers an engaging, accessible, and balanced tre…more
- Religion and popular music: artists, fans, and culturesGet This Now!
- School choiceGet This Now!
The issues and arguments surrounding school choice are sometimes hijacked to make political points about government control, democratic ideals, the public good, and privatizat…more
- Sexual harassment of women: climate, culture, and consequences in academic sciences, engineering, and medicineGet This Now!
"Over the last few decades, research, activity, and funding has been devoted to improving the recruitment, retention, and advancement of women in the fields of science, engine…more
- The shock doctrine of the leftGet This Now!
Shocks, from natural disasters to military catastrophes, have long been exploited by the state to impose privatization, cuts and rampant free markets. This book argues that th…more
- The Supreme Court: an essential historyGet This Now!