- Raising good humans: a mindful guide to breaking the cycle of reactive parenting and raising kind, confident kidsGet This Now!
As a parent you strive to model kindness, compassion, and patience when interacting with your children. But no parent is perfect, and in difficult or stressful moments, you ma…more
- Gideon the ninthGet This Now!
The Emperor needs necromancers. The Ninth Necromancer needs a swordswoman. Gideon has a sword, some dirty magazines, and no more time for undead nonsense. Brought up by unfrie…more
- The Dutch house: a novelGet This Now!
At the end of the Second World War, Cyril Conroy combines luck and a single canny investment to begin an enormous real estate empire, propelling his family from poverty to eno…more
- Ditch the act: reveal the surprising power of the real you for greater successGet This Now!
Build a powerful personal brand by flaunting your flaws and connecting with people in honest, authentic ways. The world of business is filled with so-called gurus and thought…more
- Diagnosis: solving the most baffling medical mysteriesGet This Now!
"A collection of more than fifty hard-to-crack medical quandaries, featuring the best of The New York Times Magazine's popular 'Diagnosis' column. Dr. Lisa Sanders has encount…more
- Outsmart your smartphone: conscious tech habits for finding happiness, balance & connection IRLGet This Now!
"Do you spend hours every day on your smartphone or tablet? Reading the news, shopping for clothes, checking your email, and catching up on social media? Do you scroll through…more
- Get a life, Chloe Brown: a novelGet This Now!
Chloe Brown is a chronically ill computer geek with a goal, a plan, and a list. She's come up with seven directives to help her "Get a Life", and she's already completed the f…more
- BTTM FDRSGet This Now!
"Once a thriving working class neighborhood on Chicago's south side, the 'Bottomyards' is now the definition of urban blight. When an aspiring fashion designer named Darla and…more
- Little BirdGet This Now!
"Little Bird was born into war, and it's the only life she's known. When her village is destroyed and her mother is kidnapped by the oppressive American Empire, she fights to …more
- Unlock teen brainpower: 20 keys to boosting attention, memory, and efficiencyGet This Now!
All teens today, born after 2000, were thrust into a world with challenges and opportunities non-existent for previous generations. The compelling natures of the internet and …more
- The starless seaGet This Now!
"Zachary Ezra Rawlins is a graduate student in Vermont when he discovers a rare book hidden in the stacks. As he turns the pages, entranced by tales of lovelorn prisoners, key…more
- How to cook everything: simple recipes for great foodGet This Now!
Updated to incorporate the latest tastes and cooking trends, a step-by-step guide to cooking includes more than two thousand contemporary recipes complemented by how-to inform…more