- Capitalism & disabilityGet This Now!
"This volume is both a useful introduction and an expansive resource for understanding the modern phenomenon of disability through a Marxist lens. In these accessible essays, …more
- Things hidden: scripture as spiritualityGet This Now!
- On prayer: conversation with GodGet This Now!
- Not the way it's supposed to be: a breviary of sinGet This Now!
- Very good lives: the fringe benefits of failure and the importance of imaginationGet This Now!
In 2008, J.K. Rowling delivered a deeply affecting commencement speech at Harvard University. Now published for the first time in book form, VERY GOOD LIVES presents J.K. Rowl…more
- AmorGet This Now!
Si hay alguien capaz de describir con maestría, personalidad y humor la naturaleza caprichosa del amor, es Isabel Allende. Esta recopilación de escenas de amor, selecciona…more
- J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter novels: a reader's guideGet This Now!
- The work of Christopher WrenGet This Now!
- Dog is love: why and how your dog loves youGet This Now!
A pioneering canine behaviorist draws on cutting-edge research to show that a single, simple trait--the capacity to love--is what makes dogs such perfect companions for humans…more
- How to write about contemporary artGet This Now!
How to Write About Contemporary Art is the definitive guide to writing engagingly about the art of our time. Invaluable for students, arts professionals and other aspiring wri…more
- Socialism before Sanders: the 1930s moment from romance to revisionismGet This Now!
- The successor: Tiberius and the triumph of the Roman EmpireGet This Now!