- Working with map projections: a guide to their selectionGet This Now!
- Lifespan: why we age--and why we don't have toGet This Now!
"A paradigm-shifting book from an acclaimed Harvard Medical School scientist and one of Time's most influential people. It's a seemingly undeniable truth that aging is inevita…more
- Introducing Python: modern computing in simple packagesGet This Now!
"Easy to understand and fun to read, this updated edition of Introducing Python is ideal for beginning programmers as well as those new to the language. Author Bill Lubanovic …more
- Before literature: the nature of narrative without the written wordGet This Now!
"Before Literature examines storytelling when, due to historical, technological or socio-economic circumstance, a narrative was neither shaped nor influenced by alphabetic lit…more
- Climate change denial and public relations: strategic communication and interest groups in climate inactionGet This Now!
- Hilda's yardGet This Now!
"It's an exciting summer day in 1956 for Hilda and Sam Fluck. Newly on their own since their thirtysomething children Gary and Janey moved out, they are finally ready to relax…more
- Genome chaos: rethinking genetics, evolution, and molecular medicineGet This Now!
- CakeGet This Now!
"Oba, a middle-aged businessman, is torn between his pride and dignity. He's obsessed with making deals in unidentified substances to stay afloat. A powerful client named Araf…more
- Comics and pop culture: adaptation from panel to frameGet This Now!
- Threshold concepts on the edgeGet This Now!
"Since the first literature about the Threshold Concepts Framework was published in 2003, a considerable body of educational research into this topic has grown internationally…more
- When getting along is not enough: reconstructing race in our lives and relationshipsGet This Now!
"Using anecdotes from her psychology practice, Walker provides a way for educators and social service professionals to enter into cross-racial discussions about race and racia…more
- Justification logic: reasoning with reasonsGet This Now!
Classical logic is concerned, loosely, with the behavior of truths. Epistemic logic similarly is about the behavior of known or believed truths. Justification logic is a theor…more