- Haben: the Deafblind woman who conquered Harvard LawGet This Now!
"The incredible life story of Haben Girma, the first Deafblind graduate of Harvard Law School, and her amazing journey from isolation to the world stage." -- From Amazon.com s…more
- Analyzing doctrine: toward a systematic theologyGet This Now!
"Constructs an analytic systematic theology through a reassessment of such doctrines as the Trinity, original sin, and the incarnation"--
- It takes a church to baptize: what the Bible says about infant baptismGet This Now!
The issue of baptism has troubled Protestants for centuries. Should infants be baptized before their faith is conscious, or does God command the baptism of babies whose parent…more
- The greatest music stories never told: 100 tales from music history to astonish, bewilder, and stupefyGet This Now!
Reveals the origins of an interesting range of music topics, from instruments and styles to composers and technological advances.
- Mickalene Thomas: femmes noiresGet This Now!
"Mickalene Thomas's vivid paintings, collages, and photographs explode off the wall. Their larger-than-life women stare back and down at the viewer, confronting them head on. …more
- The great monster magazines: a critical study of the black and white publications of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970sGet This Now!
"This work provides an overview of monster magazines from the 1950s to the 1970s. The term "monster magazine" for the purposes of this study is used to describe both magazines…more
- The phenomenology of love and readingGet This Now!
"The current revival of interest in ethics in literary criticism coincides fortuitously with a revival of interest in love in philosophy. The literary return to ethics also co…more
- The Turkish cookbook: the culinary traditions & recipes from TurkeyGet This Now!
The definitive cookbook of hearty, healthy Turkish cuisine, from the leading authority on Turkey's unique food traditions, Musa Dagdeviren, as featured in the Netflix docuseri…more
- Data science from scratch: first principles with PythonGet This Now!
- Narrative middles: navigating the nineteenth-century British novelGet This Now!
- Vitamin T: threads & textiles in contemporary artGet This Now!
A global survey of more than 100 artists, chosen by art-world professionals for their work with threads, stitching, and textiles. Celebrating tapestry, embroidery, stitching, …more
- Public interest communication: critical debates and global contextsGet This Now!