- El código de la cultura: cuando las arañas tejen juntas pueden atar a un león ; el secreto de los equipos más existosos del mundoGet This Now!
La cultura de grupo es una de las mayores fuerzas que existen. Podemos percibir su presencia en los negocios de éxito, en los equipos que lideran los campeonatos y en las fa…more
- About us: essays from the Disability Series of the New York TimesGet This Now!
Based on the New York Times series, About Us captures the voices of a community that has been stereotyped and misrepresented. Speaking The authors in About Us offer intimate s…more
- Treasure Island: a playGet This Now!
"Scottish-born Robert Louis Stevenson's nautical epic Treasure Island was first serialized in Young Folks (a British magazine for children) from October 1881 to January 1882. …more
- Contemporary Kazakh literature.Get This Now!
An anthology of Kazakh poetry from the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Middle-earth and the return of the common good: J.R.R. Tolkien and political philosophyGet This Now!
- Adapturgy: the dramaturg's art and theatrical adaptationGet This Now!
"Challenging the binary categories of "new play" and "production" dramaturgy, this book offers both a theoretical model for understanding adaptation for the stage and a practi…more
- Eric Fischl, 1970-2007Get This Now!
"This volume is an examination of the contemporary figurative painter Eric Fischl. More than 250 works, selected in conjunction with the artist, present the scope of Fischl's …more
- Max Beckmann at the Saint Louis Art Museum: the paintingsGet This Now!
"One of the greatest German painters of the 20th century, Max Beckmann came to America in the mid-1940s and settled in St. Louis. There he met the retailer and collector Morto…more
- Just mercy: a story of justice and redemptionGet This Now!
The founder of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama recounts his experiences as a lawyer working to assist those desperately in need, reflecting on his pursuit …more
- The psychological power of languageGet This Now!
This volume shows how the psychology and power of language can create realities. It examines the psychological implications of language as a way of being and not just as an in…more
- The talent code: unlocking the secret of skill in maths, art, music, sport, and just about everything elseGet This Now!
This book shows you how to grow talent by tapping into a newly discovered brain mechanism. Drawing on cutting-edge neurology and firsthand research gathered on journeys to nin…more
- That all shall be saved: heaven, hell, and universal salvationGet This Now!
"The great fourth-century church father Basil of Caesarea once observed that, in his time, most Christians believed that hell was not everlasting, and that all would eventuall…more