- Ecology and theology of natureGet This Now!
- Critique of pure reasonGet This Now!
The most accurate and informative English translation of Kant's most important philosophical work in both the 1781 and 1787 editions; faithful rendering of Kant's terminology,…more
- Daniel: an introduction and commentaryGet This Now!
- Une vie avec des chosesGet This Now!
- Uncle Vanya: scenes from country life in four actsGet This Now!
- Profiles of dual language education in the 21st centuryGet This Now!
"In the last 20 years dual language education programs have increased in number and expanded in range, spanning pre-K through high school. This book examines the key attribute…more
- Speaking out against racism in the university spaceGet This Now!
This book yields new and valuable insights into race and racism in higher education institutions. The powerful combination of accounts by minoritized students of their experie…more
- Six plays of the Israeli-Palestinian ConflictGet This Now!
"A bold and singular collection of six plays by Arab and Jewish playwrights explores the human toll of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict: The Admission by Motti Lerner, Scenes …more
- The mother of Black Hollywood: a memoirGet This Now!
The star of "Black-ish" traces her journey from poverty to fame, sharing insights into her battles with undiagnosed mental illness and sex addiction while citing the support o…more
- Paradise lostGet This Now!
"The 17th century and present day are seamlessly intertwined as Satan vents to an audience about her frustration at being cast out of heaven and her thoughts on oppression. Wh…more
- The nationalist revival: trade, immigration, and the revolt against globalizationGet This Now!
"Why has nationalism come roaring back? Trump in America, Brexit in the U.K., anti-EU parties in Italy, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, and Hungary, and nat…more
- Living in the eighth day: the Christian week and the paschal mysteryGet This Now!
"In this book, Revd Dr. Steven Underdown presents the paschal mystery - the passion, death and resurrection of Jesus - as the means by which the Son first realized that utter …more