- RevelationGet This Now!
This practical commentary on Revelation is conversant with contemporary scholarship, draws on ancient backgrounds, and attends to the theological nature of the text. Sigve Ton…more
- The mosquito: a human history of our deadliest predatorGet This Now!
Why was gin and tonic the cocktail of choice for British colonists in India and Africa? What does Starbucks have to thank for its global domination? What has protected the liv…more
- Brewed in Michigan: the new golden age of brewing in the great beer stateGet This Now!
"Brewed in Michigan is not a beer-tasting guide. Instead, William Rapai aims to highlight the unique forces behind and exceptional attributes of the leading craft breweries in…more
- On law, morality, and politicsGet This Now!
- Say what happened: a story of documentariesGet This Now!
- Climate change and the contemporary novelGet This Now!
- Defrosting ancient microbes: emerging genomes in a warmer worldGet This Now!
"This book explores the emergence of microbes embedded in ice for thousands - even millions - of years, now being released into streams, rivers, lakes and oceans. This book ex…more
- Dandelion wine: a novelGet This Now!
In a small town in 1928, a twelve-year-old boy savors the magic of childhood and the wonders of summer.
- Caring for creation: hope in difficult timesGet This Now!
In substantial measure, the American experience is the story of environmental destruction and degradation: deforestation, annihilation of species, contamination of surface and…more
- The geography of risk: epic storms, rising seas, and the cost of America's coastsGet This Now!
The costliest hurricanes in U.S. history have all occurred in the past two decades--but who bears the financial brunt of these monster storms? It is no accident that five of t…more
- The Art of WarGet This Now!
- The SilmarillionGet This Now!
Includes "The Silmarillion," and four short works: "Ainulindalë," "Valaquenta," "Akallabeth," and "Of the Rings of Power and the Third Age."