- How to deal with parents who are angry, troubled, afraid, or just seem crazy: teachers' guideGet This Now!
"The first and second editions of How to Deal With Parents were written for principals. However, parent communication is not the principal's duty alone! Good parent communicat…more
- Why vote?: essential questions about the future of elections in AmericaGet This Now!
"For nearly 200 years, Americans have pinned the democratic nature of their system on elections. In many ways, we have become an election-crazed nation, ever-hoping that the n…more
- Trans love: an anthology of transgender and non-binary voicesGet This Now!
A ground-breaking anthology of writing on the topic of love, written by trans and non-binary people who share their thoughts, feelings and experiences of love in all its guise…more
- Participatory culture: interviewsGet This Now!
Since 2006, Henry Jenkins's Confessions of an Aca-Fan blog has hosted interviews in which academics, activists, and artists have shared their views on the changing media lands…more
- Music education for social change: constructing an activist music educationGet This Now!
- Modern Muslim theology: engaging God and the world with faith and imaginationGet This Now!
"This book aims to bring Muslim theology into the present day. Rather than a purely academic pursuit, Modern Muslim Theology argues that theology is a creative process and dis…more
- The mindful musician: mental skills for peak performanceGet This Now!
- The making of the presidential candidates 2020Get This Now!
"Based on original analysis from leading experts on presidential elections, Making of the Presidential Candidates 2020 describes all of the systematic aspects of the nominatio…more
- Left radicalism and populism in EuropeGet This Now!
"While there has been much focus in recent times on the rise of right-wing populism in Europe, there has been surprisingly little material on the phenomenon of left-wing popul…more
- Leading while Muslim: the experiences of American Muslim principals after 9/11Get This Now!
"The book explores the lived experiences of 14 American Muslim public school principals post-9/11 and the impact of global events, political discourse, and media coverage of I…more
- An introduction to theatre, performance and the cognitive sciencesGet This Now!
"This is the first textbook designed for students, practitioners, and scholars of the performing arts who are curious about the power of the cognitive sciences to throw light …more
- Words and their meaningsGet This Now!
"An argument as timely as it is timeless, Aldous Huxley's Words and Their Meanings argues the significance and power of words. A less well-known work originally published by T…more