Recently added physical books.
- Barrio America: how Latino immigrants saved the American cityGet This Now!
"The compelling history of how Latino immigrants revitalized the nation's cities after decades of disinvestment and white flight. Thirty years ago, most people were ready to g…more
- MiddlewestGet This Now!
The lands between the coasts are vast, slow to change,and full of hidden magics. The town of Farmington has been destroyed sending an unwitting adventurer and his vulpine comp…more
- House of X ; Powers of XGet This Now!
"Mutants are the future, and the future begins now! Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (INFINITY, SECRET WARS) takes the reigns of the X-Men universe with artists Pepe Larraz a…more
- History on our plate: recipes from America's Dutch past for today's cookGet This Now!
"This volume-an updated, expanded edition of the cookbook companion to "Matters of Taste: Food and Drink in Seventeenth-Century Dutch Art and Life"-brings a sampling of histor…more
- False alarm: the truth about political mistruths in the Trump eraGet This Now!
Americans are not invulnerable to factual information. They do not 'backfire'; facts do not make them less accurate. Instead, they become more accurate, even when corrections …more
- Two deadGet This Now!
"From the acclaimed DC Comics writer and the artist of the #1 New York Times bestselling and National Book Award-winning illustrated trilogy March comes a stunning crime noir …more
- Affect theory and literary critical practice: a feel for the textGet This Now!
- The political economy and Islam of the Middle East: the case of TunisiaGet This Now!
- Constructing quantum mechanicsGet This Now!
Volume 1: "...[T]he first of two volumes on the genesis of quantum mechanics. This volume traces the early contributions by Planck, Einstein, and Bohr, all showing the need fo…more
- Inclusive physical education around the world: origins, cultures, practicesGet This Now!
"Inclusive Physical Education Around the World is the first book to survey inclusive physical education around the world, to examine the history of inclusive physical educatio…more
- Leaf optical propertiesGet This Now!
"Plant leaves collectively represent the largest above-ground surface area of plant material in virtually all environments. Their optical properties determine where and how en…more
- The neuroethics of memory: from total recall to oblivionGet This Now!
The Neuroethics of Memory is a thematically integrated analysis and discussion of neuroethical questions about memory capacity and content, as well as interventions to alter i…more