- EmbroideriesGet This Now!
A collection of stories and anecdotes, told in the form of a graphic novel, reveals the love and sex lives of a group of women as revealed during an afternoon of conversation …more
- Doragon-zakuraGet This Now!
- The manga guide to physicsGet This Now!
"In The Manga Guide to Physics, you'll follow alongside Megumi as she learns about the physics of everyday objects like roller skates, slingshots, braking cars, and tennis ser…more
- God of comics: Osamu Tezuka and the creation of post-World War II mangaGet This Now!
Cartoonist Osamu Tezuka (1928-1989) is the single most important figure in Japanese post-World War II comics. During his four-decade career, Tezuka published more than 150,000…more
- Reading bande dessinée: critical approaches to French-language comic stripGet This Now!
- The book of Genesis illustratedGet This Now!
- The best American comics 2009Get This Now!
- LogicomixGet This Now!
This innovative, dramatic graphic novel recounts the spiritual odyssey of philosopher Bertrand Russell. In his agonized search for absolute truth, Russell crosses paths with l…more
- Swallow me wholeGet This Now!
"Swallow Me Whole is a love story carried by rolling fog, terminal illness, hallucination, apophenia, insect armies, secrets held, unshakeable faith, and the search for a mast…more
- Comic book tattoo: narrative art inspired by the lyrics and music of Tori AmosGet This Now!
"Over 80 of the best creators from every style and genre, have contributed over 50 stories to this anthology featuring stories inspired by the songs of multi-platinum recordin…more
- The adventures of Johnny Bunko: the last career guide you'll ever needGet This Now!
"Meet Johnny Bunko. He's probably a lot like you. He did what everybody--parents, teachers, counselors--told him to do. But now, stuck at a dead-end job, he's begun to susp…more
- Manga: sixty years of Japanese comicsGet This Now!
An accessible introduction to the development and diversity of Japanese comics from 1945 to the present.