- Graven images: religion in comic books and graphic novelsGet This Now!
- Trickster: Native American tales : a graphic collectionGet This Now!
Collects over twenty trickster stories, in graphic novel format, from various Native American traditions, including tales about coyotes, rabbits, ravens, and other crafty crea…more
- Graphic women: life narrative and contemporary comicsGet This Now!
- Multicultural comics: from Zap to Blue BeetleGet This Now!
- Reading comics: how graphic novels work and what they meanGet This Now!
The volume contains two sections: "Theory and History," an explanation of comics as a medium and an overview of its evolution, and "Reviews and Commentary," a diverse examinat…more
- The rise and reason of comics and graphic literature: critical essays on the formGet This Now!
"These 15 essays investigate comic books and graphic novels, beginning with the early development of these media. The essays also place the work in a cultural context, address…more
- Don't get lonely, don't get lostGet This Now!
- Dekiru to iwareru bijinesu manā no kihon: mangaban.Get This Now!
- The best American comics 2010Get This Now!
Collects original comic strips from American authors and illustrators published in 2010 in graphic novels, newspapers, magazines, and on the Internet.
- Dante's Divine comedyGet This Now!
- The hero of Little StreetGet This Now!
"A graphic novel for younger readers. To hide from a group of bully boys, the Boy slips into the London National Gallery where he makes an unexpected friend - a dog - and is i…more
- Prelude to a million years, Song without words, VertigoGet This Now!