- Dykes and sundry other carbon-based life-forms to watch out forGet This Now!
This is the tenth collection of work from Bechdel's signature comic strip, Dykes to Watch Out For. In this volume, Mo, everybody's favorite curmudgeon, blithely rants about Dr…more
- The graphic canon: [the world's great literature as comics and visuals]Get This Now!
- Army of God: Joseph Kony's war in Central AfricaGet This Now!
In Army of God, war correspondent David Axe collaborates with illustrator Tim Hamilton to create the first-ever graphic account of a conflict that has become a global phenomen…more
- Critical survey of graphic novels: mangaGet This Now!
- Critical survey of graphic novels: history, theme, and techniqueGet This Now!
- Dark rain: a New Orleans storyGet This Now!
"[S]et in the days after Hurricane Katrina... [t]wo small-time ex-cons with big dreams get the idea that this would be the perfect time to rob a bank. Catch is, the bank is in…more
- Building storiesGet This Now!
Presents an illustrated tale, told in various books and folded sheets, about the residents in a three-story Chicago apartment building, including a lonely single woman, a coup…more
- Friends of Lulu presents broad appeal: an anthology of comics for everyoneGet This Now!
- The best American nonrequired reading 2012Get This Now!
Presents literature from mainstream and alternative American periodicals, including fiction, nonfiction, screenplays, television writing, and alternative comics.
- The best American comics 2012Get This Now!
Collects original comic strips from American authors and illustrators in graphic novels.
- The greatest of Marlys!Get This Now!
She's back! This is a Lynda Barry double-tall: the long-awaited collection of the best strips from her syndicated comics. Way back in the mid-1980s, comic illustrator and writ…more
- World of virusesGet This Now!