The most recently added comics and related materials.
- Super graphic: a visual guide to the comic book universeGet This Now!
This book by one of Wired magazine's art directors traverses the world of comic books through a collection of pie charts, bar graphs, timelines, scatter plots, and more.
- NimonaGet This Now!
Nimona, a young shapeshifter with a knack for villainy, and Lord Ballister Blackheart, a villain with a vendetta, set out to prove that Sir Ambrosius Goldenloin and his friend…more
- Veiled superheroes: Islam, feminism, and popular cultureGet This Now!
"This groundbreaking study examines Muslim female superheroes within a matrix of Islamic theology, feminism, and contemporary political discourse. Through a close reading of t…more
- My boyfriend is a bearGet This Now!
The delightful story of Nora who, after a succession of terrible boyfriends, finds a much happier relationship with a 500-pound American black bear. Bear meets girl. Nora has …more
- On a sunbeamGet This Now!
In two interwoven timelines, a ragtag crew travels to the deepest reaches of space, rebuilding beautiful, broken structures to piece the past together; and two girls meet in b…more
- Mister MiracleGet This Now!
"Mister Miracle is magical, dark, intimate and unlike anything you've read before. Scott Free is the greatest escape artist who ever lived. So great, he escaped Granny Goodnes…more
- Hey, kiddoGet This Now!
"In kindergarten, Jarrett Krosoczka's teacher asks him to draw his family, with a mommy and a daddy. But Jarrett's family is much more complicated than that. His mom is an add…more
- Don Quixote of La ManchaGet This Now!
"Stavans and Weil pay tribute to Cervantes's novel as well as its complex resonances in the centuries since its publication. The dauntless "mad knight" Don Quixote and his hap…more
- The British comic book invasion: Alan Moore, Warren Ellis, Grant Morrison and the evolution of the American styleGet This Now!
"Writers and artists in the highly competitive U.S. comics mainstream have always had to explore these questions but they were especially pressing in the 1980s. As comics read…more
- Breaking the frames: populism and prestige in comics studiesGet This Now!
- Prism stalkerGet This Now!
- The prince and the dressmakerGet This Now!
Prince Sebastian hides from his parents his secret life of dressing up in women's clothes as the hottest fashion icon in Paris, the fabulous Lady Crystallia, while his friend …more