- The pursuit of happiness: who is happy -- and why
- Critical approaches to teaching Swift
- Belief and behavior: essays in the new religious history
- Midwest haiku anthology
- Social psychology
- Probability and statistical inference
- --But how you played the game!: a history of intercollegiate athletics at Hope College
- Exploring psychology
- Modern experimental biochemistry
- Theological voices in medical ethics
- Colonial Williamsburg: the journal of the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Includes an article entitled: Georg Daniel Flohr's journal: a new perspective, by Robert A. Selig.
- The Kawashima collection