- The boys I borrow
- Scientific mythologies: how science and science fiction forge new religious beliefs
- A friendly letter to skeptics and atheists: musings on why God is good and faith isn't evil
- The blood of Caesar: a second case from the notebooks of Pliny the younger
- Biochemistry laboratory: modern theories and techniques
- Concepts in biochemistry
- Treatise on partisan warfare
- Is your Lord large enough?: how C.S. Lewis expands our view of God
- Going Dutch: contemporary artists and the Dutch tradition.
Catalog of an exhibition mounted February 17 to March 14, 2003 at the De Pree Gallery, Hope College, Holland, Michigan and curated by John Hanson.
- Light boxes dark rooms.
Catalog of an exhibition originally mounted February-March 2004 at the De Pree Art Center (Hope College, Holland MI) of art -- painting, photography, video art, installations …more
- Genesis 1-11: a handbook on the Hebrew text
- A goodly heritage: essays in honor of the Reverend Dr. Elton J. Bruins at eighty