- The assault on intelligence: American national security in an age of liesGet This Now!
"In the face of a President who lobs accusations without facts, evidence, or logic, truth tellers are under attack. Meanwhile, the world order is teetering on the brink. North…more
- Less: a novelGet This Now!
Receiving an invitation to his ex-boyfriend's wedding, Arthur, a failed novelist on the eve of his fiftieth birthday, embarks on an international journey that finds him fallin…more
- The Bill of Rights: a user's guideGet This Now!
Describes the history and development of the first ten Constitutional amendments, also known as the Bill of Rights, and presents stories of the many people who have helped to …more
- Managing your mind: the mental fitness guideGet This Now!
"Managing Your Mind is a book for building resilience, overcoming emotional difficulties and enabling self-development. It is for any of us who wish to understand ourselves be…more
- Fascism: a warningGet This Now!
A Fascist, observes Madeleine Albright, 'is someone who claims to speak for a whole nation or group, is utterly unconcerned with the rights of others, and is willing to use vi…more
- Natural causes: an epidemic of wellness, the certainty of dying, and killing ourselves to live longerGet This Now!
Barbara Ehrenreich explores how we are killing ourselves to live longer, not better. She describes how we over-prepare and worry way too much about what is inevitable. One by …more
- 12 rules for life: an antidote to chaosGet This Now!
"What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won trut…more
- Why should the Devil have all the good music?: Larry Norman and the perils of Christian rockGet This Now!
The riveting, untold story of the "Father of Christian Rock" and the conflicts that launched a billion-dollar industry at the dawn of America's culture wars. In 1969, in Capit…more
- The outsider: a memoirGet This Now!
A no-holds-barred memoir by the original bad boy of tennis. Jimmy Connors ignited the tennis boom in the 1970s with his aggressive style of play, turning his matches with John…more
- Better minds: how insourcing strengthens your resilience and empowers your brainGet This Now!
- The healing power of essential oils: soothe inflammation, boost mood, prevent autoimmunity, and feel great in every wayGet This Now!
"Eric Zielinski, D.C., host of the Essential Oils Revolution summits, offers a soup-to-nuts guide to mastering essential oils for vibrant health and well-being, featuring doze…more
- The big picture: the fight for the future of moviesGet This Now!
"A chronicle of the massive transformation in Hollywood since the turn of the century and the huge changes yet to come, drawing on interviews with key players, as well as docu…more