- The best American science fiction and fantasy 2018Get This Now!
Boundary-pushing and experimental, this diverse selection of science fiction and fantasy stories illuminates what it means to be human and explores the ever-expanding and chan…more
- None of my business: P.J. explains money, banking, debt, equity, assets, liabilities, and why he's not rich and neither are youGet This Now!
P.J. O'Rourke takes on his scariest subjects yet -- business, investment, finance, and the political chicanery behind them. Want to get rich overnight for free in 3 easy steps…more
- The coddling of the American mind: how good intentions and bad ideas are setting up a generation for failureGet This Now!
"Something has been going wrong on many college campuses in the last few years. Speakers are shouted down. Students and professors say they are walking on eggshells and are af…more
- In the shelter: finding a home in the worldGet This Now!
Drawing on this Irish saying, poet, storyteller and theologian Padraig Ó Tuama relates ideas of shelter and welcome to journeys of life, using poetry, story, biblical reflec…more
- Crisis: 40 stories revealing the personal, social, and religious pain and trauma of growing up gay in AmericaGet This Now!
A mental health crisis faces American teens right now--and it is one we can solve. Hundreds of thousands of gay teens face traumatic depression, fear, rejection, persecution, …more
- 21 lessons for the 21st centuryGet This Now!
How do computers and robots change the meaning of being human? How do we deal with the epidemic of fake news? Are nations and religions still relevant? What should we teach ou…more
- True indie: life and death in filmmakingGet This Now!
"From Don Coscarelli, the celebrated filmmaker behind many cherished cult classics comes a memoir that's both revealing autobiography and indie film crash course. Best known f…more
- Dear parents: a field guide for college preparationGet This Now!
"Written for parents and families of college-bound students, this book is the one tool they'll need to navigate the complex (and often emotional) challenge of getting their da…more
- The restless wave: good times, just causes, great fights, and other appreciationsGet This Now!
'I don't know how much longer I'll be here. Maybe I'll have another five years. Maybe, with the advances in oncology, they'll find new treatments for my cancer that will exten…more
- First man: the life of Neil A. ArmstrongGet This Now!
The story of Neil A. Armstrong, who became the first person to walk on the moon, on July 20, 1969. This biography examines the complex legacy of Armstrong, as an astronaut and…more
- How to win at life: the expert guide to excelling at everything you doGet This Now!
Featuring Jamie Oliver on cooking, Richard Branson on business, Tom Daley on sports, and much more. Essential skills from the best-selling men's magazine on looking sharp and …more
- There thereGet This Now!
"Not since Sherman Alexie's The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven and Louise Erdrich's Love Medicine has such a powerful and urgent Native American voice exploded onto…more