- Do more, spend less: the new secrets of living the good life for lessGet This Now!
It's tough in the consumer world. The good news? The entire basis for how to best shop, spend, travel, bank -- essentially all aspects of being a consumer -- is fundamentall…more
- The Chinese takeout cookbook: quick and easy dishes to prepare at homeGet This Now!
- The undercover economistGet This Now!
- NOOK eReaders for dummiesGet This Now!
A guide to using the NOOK eReader discusses how to borrow and lend books, extend storage space, configure security settings, clean the touchscreen, improve battery life, conne…more
- Why worry?: stop coping and start livingGet This Now!
- The best things you can eat: for everything from aches to zzzz, the definitive guide to the nutrition-packed foods that energize, heal, and help you look greatGet This Now!
"The Best Things You Can Eat will be the first-ever book devoted to food rankings, drawing on the latest research on food and nutrition to provide readers with an irresistible…more
- Making habits, breaking habits: why we do things, why we don't, and how to make any change stickGet This Now!
The psychologist behind PsyBlog explores the science of habit-- and how you can change yours for the better.
- Portlandia: a guide for visitorsGet This Now!
- Birds of paradise: revealing the world's most extraordinary birdsGet This Now!
- Flight behavior: a novelGet This Now!
Set in the present day in the rural community of Feathertown, Tennessee, this novel tells the story of Dellarobia Turnbow, a petite, razor-sharp 29-year-old who nurtured world…more
- The Women's Health big book of yoga: the essential guide to complete mind/body fitnessGet This Now!
- Mindfulness meditations for the anxious traveler: quick exercises to calm your mindGet This Now!