- Salt, sugar, fat: how the food giants hooked usGet This Now!
In the spring of 1999 the heads of the world's largest processed food companies, from Coca-Cola to Nabisco, gathered at Pillsbury headquarters in Minneapolis for a secret meet…more
- The 8 Hour Diet: watch the pounds disappear without watching what you eat!Get This Now!
Focuses on a diet of 8 critical, nutrient-rich Superfoods to be eaten only within an 8-hour window each day. Readers will additionally find motivating strategies, cheating ti…more
- Cracking baseball's cold cases: filling in the facts about 17 mystery major leaguersGet This Now!
"This book is the result of one man's twenty-year quest to solve some of baseball's most enduring mysteries--the "cold cases" of major leaguers about whom virtually nothing is…more
- The cat whisperer: why cats do what they do-- and how to get them to do what you wantGet This Now!
A feline behaviorist and founder of the Cat Behavior Clinic offers advice on how to address common problems ranging from litter-box issues and scratching to spraying and bitin…more
- National Geographic guide to scenic highways and byways: [the 300 best drives in the U.S].Get This Now!
- Pleading, cursing, praising: conversing with God through the PsalmsGet This Now!
- Down the up escalator: how the 99 percent live in the Great RecessionGet This Now!
"An intimate look at the lives of Americans who have been affected, in very different ways, by the 2008 Recession"--
- The search for truth about Islam: a Christian pastor separates fact from fictionGet This Now!
- All natural: a skeptic's quest to discover if the natural approach to diet, childbirth, healing, and the environment really keeps us healthier and happierGet This Now!
Scrutinizes "all-natural" philosophies to consider the negative aspects of extreme approaches to health care, an investigation that explores potential sources of health-care p…more
- Get This Now!
- One pan, two plates: more than 70 complete weeknight meals for twoGet This Now!
- Detroit: an American autopsyGet This Now!
An exposé of Detroit, icon of America's lost prosperity, from Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Charlie LeDuff. Back in his broken hometown, LeDuff searches through the ruins…more