- Enough: staying human in an engineered ageGet This Now!
The author issues a warning about the dangers and limitations of technology, delving into the latest research in genetic engineering, robotics, and nanotechnology to map a fut…more
- One summer: America 1927Get This Now!
- Presentation Zen designGet This Now!
- How to deliver a TED talk: secrets of the world's most inspiring presentationsGet This Now!
TED is a nonprofit dedicated to ideas worth spreading. TED challenges the world's most fascinating thinkers and doers to give the speech "of their lives" in 18 minutes or less…more
- Presentation zen: simple ideas on presentation design and deliveryGet This Now!
Provides lessons to help users design and deliver creative presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
- The circle: a novelGet This Now!
"The Circle is the exhilarating new novel from Dave Eggers, best-selling author of A Hologram for the King, a finalist for the National Book Award. When Mae Holland is hired t…more
- My brief historyGet This Now!
The physicist explores his life and intellectual evolution.
- Things that matter: three decades of passions, pastimes, and politicsGet This Now!
America's preeminent columnist presents his penetrating and surprising reflections on everything from embryo research to entitlement reform, from Halley's Comet to border col…more
- Mr. Penumbra's 24-hour bookstoreGet This Now!
- Organize your home.Get This Now!
A guide to organizing every room in the home, with: clutter-busting strategies, room-by-room solutions, ideas for small spaces, quick, thrifty projects, real-life examples, an…more
- Advanced genealogy research techniquesGet This Now!
Learn how to use innovative techniques to unearth hard-to-find ancestors. The authors use up-to-date and highly organized methods and techniques to show you how to find the el…more
- Hidden treasures: what museums can't or won't show youGet This Now!