- The ultimate player's guide to MinecraftGet This Now!
Provides readers with tips, techniques, and strategies for Minecraft, including how to register for the game, customize the experience, and create new worlds.
- Dr. J: the autobiographyGet This Now!
With startling honesty and an unmistakable voice, Dr. J is a historic self-portrait of an American legend, Julius "The Doctor" Erving. With his flights of improvisation around…more
- In the city of bikes: the story of the Amsterdam cyclistGet This Now!
Chronicles the author's exploration of Amsterdam on his bicycle, which offered a respite from the financial struggles of beginning life in a new country with a new bride, and …more
- Vol'jin: shadows of the hordeGet This Now!
- The exercise cure: a doctor's all-natural, no-pill prescription for better health & longer lifeGet This Now!
A motivational guide to the strategic application of therapeutic exercise for medicinal benefits provides an A-to-Z list of maladies and specific exercise prescriptions for ea…more
- Doing the right thingGet This Now!
- The kid: the immortal life of Ted WilliamsGet This Now!
Ted Williams was the best hitter in baseball history. His batting average of .406 in 1941 has not been topped since, and no player who has hit more than five hundred home runs…more
- Mastering the art of quitting: why it matters in life, love, and workGet This Now!
"In Mastering the Art of Quitting the authors show us how to let go when we need to and how to start over. A guide to increasing our emotional and mental flexibility, assessin…more
- No cape required: 52 ways to unleash your inner hero : a devotionalGet This Now!
"What do Katniss Everdeen, Spider-Man, and Huckleberry Finn have in common? They're heroes and you can be just like them. As children, we dream of throwing on a cape and chang…more
- One simple change: surprisingly easy ways to transform your lifeGet This Now!
- Guitar effects pedals: the practical handbookGet This Now!
- Who owns the future?Get This Now!
Evaluates the negative impact of digital network technologies on the economy and particularly the middle class, citing challenges to employment and personal wealth while explo…more