- Doing the right thingGet This Now!
- The kid: the immortal life of Ted WilliamsGet This Now!
Ted Williams was the best hitter in baseball history. His batting average of .406 in 1941 has not been topped since, and no player who has hit more than five hundred home runs…more
- Mastering the art of quitting: why it matters in life, love, and workGet This Now!
"In Mastering the Art of Quitting the authors show us how to let go when we need to and how to start over. A guide to increasing our emotional and mental flexibility, assessin…more
- No cape required: 52 ways to unleash your inner hero : a devotionalGet This Now!
"What do Katniss Everdeen, Spider-Man, and Huckleberry Finn have in common? They're heroes and you can be just like them. As children, we dream of throwing on a cape and chang…more
- One simple change: surprisingly easy ways to transform your lifeGet This Now!
- Guitar effects pedals: the practical handbookGet This Now!
- Who owns the future?Get This Now!
Evaluates the negative impact of digital network technologies on the economy and particularly the middle class, citing challenges to employment and personal wealth while explo…more
- Modern manners: tools to take you to the topGet This Now!
Developing good manners is an important investment in your future. The authors provide a witty guide on everything from being a good guest to finding a balance with technology…more
- Schottenfreude: German words for the human conditionGet This Now!
A humorous gift book in the style of a German dictionary, including new German words coined by the author.
- Enough: staying human in an engineered ageGet This Now!
The author issues a warning about the dangers and limitations of technology, delving into the latest research in genetic engineering, robotics, and nanotechnology to map a fut…more
- One summer: America 1927Get This Now!
- Presentation Zen designGet This Now!