- The Southern slow cooker: big-flavor, low-fuss recipes for comfort food classicsGet This Now!
"A collection of 60 soulful, comforting, and wonderfully convenient recipes for Southern favorites--from Black Eyed Peas with Stewed Tomatoes to Country-Style Pork Ribs to Mol…more
- Eat your vegetables: bold recipes for the single cookGet This Now!
"A collection of eclectic vegetarian and vegan recipes for singles as well as lone vegetarians in meat-eating households, from the beloved Washington Post editor and author of…more
- It runs in the family: [a memoir]Get This Now!
Recounts the author's Christian fundamentalist upbringing on a Michigan farm, describing how his family used their faith to hide troubling secrets, which he sought to understa…more
- Your ideal cat: insights into breed and gender differences in cat behaviorGet This Now!
- You are now less dumb: how to conquer mob mentality, how to buy happiness, and all the other ways to outsmart yourselfGet This Now!
The popular blogger and author of the best-selling "You Are Not So Smart" shares more discoveries about self-delusion and irrational thinking, analyzing 15 additional ways peo…more
- Random access memoriesGet This Now!
- Wakin on a pretty dazeGet This Now!
Kurt Vile is slowly, quietly becoming one of the great American guitarists and songwriters of our time. This 69-minute double album is comprised of sweeping, expansive songs t…more
- Wondrous bughouseGet This Now!
- Adulting: how to become a grown-up in 468 easy(ish) stepsGet This Now!
From breaking up with frenemies to fixing your toilet, this way fun comprehensive handbook is the answer for aspiring grown-ups of all ages.
- Salt, sugar, fat: how the food giants hooked usGet This Now!
In the spring of 1999 the heads of the world's largest processed food companies, from Coca-Cola to Nabisco, gathered at Pillsbury headquarters in Minneapolis for a secret meet…more
- The 8 Hour Diet: watch the pounds disappear without watching what you eat!Get This Now!
Focuses on a diet of 8 critical, nutrient-rich Superfoods to be eaten only within an 8-hour window each day. Readers will additionally find motivating strategies, cheating ti…more
- The cat whisperer: why cats do what they do-- and how to get them to do what you wantGet This Now!
A feline behaviorist and founder of the Cat Behavior Clinic offers advice on how to address common problems ranging from litter-box issues and scratching to spraying and bitin…more