- The pescetarian plan: the vegetarian + seafood way to lose weight and love your foodGet This Now!
"You can go vegetarian to slim down, help reduce your risk for cancer and cardiovascular disease, feel great, and probably live longer. Or you can eat fish to help protect you…more
- The time traveler's almanacGet This Now!
"The Time Traveler's Almanac is the largest and most definitive collection of time travel stories ever assembled. Gathered into one volume by intrepid chrononauts and world-re…more
- 10% happier: how I tamed the voice in my head, reduced stress without losing my edge, and found self-help that actually works--a true storyGet This Now!
After having a nationally televised panic attack on Good Morning America, Harris knew he had to make some changes. A lifelong nonbeliever, he found himself on a bizarre advent…more
- Jesus: a pilgrimageGet This Now!
"James Martin, SJ, gifted storyteller, editor at large of America magazine, popular media commentator, and New York Times bestselling author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Ev…more
- The story of the Jews: finding the words : 1000 BC-1492 ADGet This Now!
Details the story of the Jewish experience, tracing it across three millennia, from their beginnings as an ancient tribal people to the opening of the New World in 1492 to the…more
- The public libraryGet This Now!
"Many of us have vivid recollections of childhood visits to the public library: the unmistakable, slightly musty scent, the excitement of checking out a stack of newly-discove…more
- Inked: choosing God's mark to transform your lifeGet This Now!
- Nolo's encyclopedia of everyday law: answers to your most frequently asked legal questionsGet This Now!
"Turn to Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law for answers to everyday legal questions that come up in all aspects of life. Easily locate concise explanations about legal issues…more
- The power of forgetting: six essential skills to clear out brain clutter and become the sharpest, smartest youGet This Now!
"An uncommon guide for accomplishing more every day by engaging the unique skill of forgetting, from the creator of the award-winning memory training system Brainetics Is it p…more
- A call to action: women, religion, violence, and powerGet This Now!
"The world's discrimination and violence against women and girls is the most serious, pervasive, and ignored violation of basic human rights: This is President Jimmy Carter's …more
- Frog music: a novelGet This Now!
"Emma Donoghue's explosive new novel, based on an unsolved murder in 1876 San Francisco. Summer of 1876: San Francisco is in the fierce grip of a record-breaking heatwave and …more
- Baseball's greatest controversies: rhubarbs, hoaxes, blown calls, Ruthian myths, managers' miscues, and front-office flopsGet This Now!