- The cooking gene: a journey through African American culinary history in the Old SouthGet This Now!
"Culinary historian Michael W. Twitty brings a fresh perspective to our most divisive cultural issue, race, in this illuminating memoir of Southern cuisine and food culture th…more
- Stan Lee: the man behind MarvelGet This Now!
Batchelor offers an eye-opening look at the life of Stan Lee, the man who created (with talented artists) many of history's most legendary characters. Becoming the editor of M…more
- Just mercy: a story of justice and redemptionGet This Now!
The founder of the Equal Justice Initiative in Montgomery, Alabama recounts his experiences as a lawyer working to assist those desperately in need, reflecting on his pursuit …more
- Dog is love: why and how your dog loves youGet This Now!
A pioneering canine behaviorist draws on cutting-edge research to show that a single, simple trait--the capacity to love--is what makes dogs such perfect companions for humans…more
- Dreamland burningGet This Now!
When seventeen-year-old Rowan Chase finds a skeleton on her family's property, she has no idea that investigating the brutal century-old murder will lead to a summer of painfu…more
- The testamentsGet This Now!
"In this brilliant sequel to The Handmaid's Tale, acclaimed author Margaret Atwood answers the questions that have tantalized readers for decades. When the van door slammed on…more
- You don't look like anyone I know: a true story of family, face blindness, and forgivenessGet This Now!
An unusual and uncommonly moving family memoir, with a twist that give new meaning to hindsight, insight, and forgiveness. The author is face blind--that is, she has prosopagn…more
- They called us enemyGet This Now!
"A stunning graphic memoir recounting actor/author/activist George Takei's childhood imprisoned within American concentration camps during World War II. Experience the forces …more
- What made Jesus mad?: rediscover the blunt, sarcastic, passionate savior of the BibleGet This Now!
The author, senior pastor of Parkview Christian Church, shares his insights and perspectives on the character of Jesus by discussing Bible stories that portray what and who sp…more
- The vagabonds: the story of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison's ten-year road tripGet This Now!
"A brilliant portrait of two American giants, Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, and America entering the automobile age, told through the fascinating but little-known narrative of…more
- So you want to start a podcast: finding your voice, telling your story, and building a community that will listenGet This Now!
"An inspiring, comprehensive, step-by-step guide to creating a hit show, So You Want to Start a Podcast covers everything from hosting and guest booking to editing and marketi…more
- HousetrainingGet This Now!