- I never met a story I didn't like: mostly true tall talesGet This Now!
- My Google AppsGet This Now!
- The runner's world big book of running for beginners: lose weight, get fit, and have fun!Get This Now!
"The definitive go-to guide for anyone looking to lace 'em up and start running. Every day, people are reaching their get-up-or-give-up moments and resolving to change. And th…more
- Start with why: how great leaders inspire everyone to take actionGet This Now!
..."Why are some people and organizations more innovative, more influential, and more profitable than others? Why do some command greater loyalty from customers and employees …more
- Supercommunicator: explaining the complicated so anyone can understandGet This Now!
Supercommunicator supplies time-tested communication tips, big digital-era ideas, and real-life examples to help anyone deliver clear, persuasive messages that win hearts, min…more
- Vegetarian for a new generation: seasonal vegetable dishes for vegetarians, vegans, and the rest of usGet This Now!
- Weekend wonder detox: quick cleanses to strengthen your body and enhance your beautyGet This Now!
" Detoxify! Cleanse! Avoid processed foods! Detox regimens have never been more popular. But they're not always easy or completely healthy. In fact, many are arduous, lengthy,…more
- What to talk about: on a plane, at a cocktail party, in a tiny elevator with your boss's bossGet This Now!
"This hilarious yet practical manual written by two comedians tackles the fundamentals of good conversation, offering solid advice and sound social wisdom alongside faux-serio…more
- Sleepwalkers: how Europe went to war in 1914Get This Now!
An authoritative chronicle, drawing on new research on World War I, traces the paths to war in a minute-by-minute narrative that examines the decades of history that informed …more
- Seeking Allah, finding Jesus: a devout Muslim encounters ChristianityGet This Now!
Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, and shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that J…more
- The confidence code: the science and art of self-assurance-- what women should knowGet This Now!
"Working women today are better educated and more well qualified than ever before. Yet men still predominate in the corporate world. In The Confidence Code, Claire Shipman and…more
- Cycle of lies: the fall of Lance ArmstrongGet This Now!
Draws on interviews with more than one hundred people close to the famous athlete to chronicle fourteen critical years in his career, from his cancer recovery to his precipito…more