- Vegetarian for a new generation: seasonal vegetable dishes for vegetarians, vegans, and the rest of usGet This Now!
- Weekend wonder detox: quick cleanses to strengthen your body and enhance your beautyGet This Now!
" Detoxify! Cleanse! Avoid processed foods! Detox regimens have never been more popular. But they're not always easy or completely healthy. In fact, many are arduous, lengthy,…more
- What to talk about: on a plane, at a cocktail party, in a tiny elevator with your boss's bossGet This Now!
"This hilarious yet practical manual written by two comedians tackles the fundamentals of good conversation, offering solid advice and sound social wisdom alongside faux-serio…more
- Sleepwalkers: how Europe went to war in 1914Get This Now!
An authoritative chronicle, drawing on new research on World War I, traces the paths to war in a minute-by-minute narrative that examines the decades of history that informed …more
- Seeking Allah, finding Jesus: a devout Muslim encounters ChristianityGet This Now!
Qureshi describes his dramatic journey from Islam to Christianity, and shares how he developed a passion for Islam before discovering, almost against his will, evidence that J…more
- The confidence code: the science and art of self-assurance-- what women should knowGet This Now!
"Working women today are better educated and more well qualified than ever before. Yet men still predominate in the corporate world. In The Confidence Code, Claire Shipman and…more
- Cycle of lies: the fall of Lance ArmstrongGet This Now!
Draws on interviews with more than one hundred people close to the famous athlete to chronicle fourteen critical years in his career, from his cancer recovery to his precipito…more
- The pescetarian plan: the vegetarian + seafood way to lose weight and love your foodGet This Now!
"You can go vegetarian to slim down, help reduce your risk for cancer and cardiovascular disease, feel great, and probably live longer. Or you can eat fish to help protect you…more
- The time traveler's almanacGet This Now!
"The Time Traveler's Almanac is the largest and most definitive collection of time travel stories ever assembled. Gathered into one volume by intrepid chrononauts and world-re…more
- 10% happier: how I tamed the voice in my head, reduced stress without losing my edge, and found self-help that actually works--a true storyGet This Now!
After having a nationally televised panic attack on Good Morning America, Harris knew he had to make some changes. A lifelong nonbeliever, he found himself on a bizarre advent…more
- Jesus: a pilgrimageGet This Now!
"James Martin, SJ, gifted storyteller, editor at large of America magazine, popular media commentator, and New York Times bestselling author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Ev…more
- Not cool: the hipster elite and their war on youGet This Now!
"Behind every awful, dangerous decision lurks one evil beast: the Cool. From politics to the personal, from fashion to food, from the campus to the locker room, the desire to …more