- The confidence code: the science and art of self-assurance-- what women should knowGet This Now!
"Working women today are better educated and more well qualified than ever before. Yet men still predominate in the corporate world. In The Confidence Code, Claire Shipman and…more
- Cycle of lies: the fall of Lance ArmstrongGet This Now!
Draws on interviews with more than one hundred people close to the famous athlete to chronicle fourteen critical years in his career, from his cancer recovery to his precipito…more
- The pescetarian plan: the vegetarian + seafood way to lose weight and love your foodGet This Now!
"You can go vegetarian to slim down, help reduce your risk for cancer and cardiovascular disease, feel great, and probably live longer. Or you can eat fish to help protect you…more
- 10% happier: how I tamed the voice in my head, reduced stress without losing my edge, and found self-help that actually works--a true storyGet This Now!
After having a nationally televised panic attack on Good Morning America, Harris knew he had to make some changes. A lifelong nonbeliever, he found himself on a bizarre advent…more
- Jesus: a pilgrimageGet This Now!
"James Martin, SJ, gifted storyteller, editor at large of America magazine, popular media commentator, and New York Times bestselling author of The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Ev…more
- The story of the Jews: finding the words : 1000 BC-1492 ADGet This Now!
Details the story of the Jewish experience, tracing it across three millennia, from their beginnings as an ancient tribal people to the opening of the New World in 1492 to the…more
- The public libraryGet This Now!
"Many of us have vivid recollections of childhood visits to the public library: the unmistakable, slightly musty scent, the excitement of checking out a stack of newly-discove…more
- The power of forgetting: six essential skills to clear out brain clutter and become the sharpest, smartest youGet This Now!
"An uncommon guide for accomplishing more every day by engaging the unique skill of forgetting, from the creator of the award-winning memory training system Brainetics Is it p…more
- The Minecraft guide for parents: down-to-earth advice for parents of children playing MinecraftGet This Now!
- Forgiving our fathers and mothers: finding freedom from hurt and hateGet This Now!
Offers Scripture-based advice for pursuing authentic forgiveness toward parents who have done wrong, in order to move toward healing, hope, and freedom.
- The explainer: from déjà vu to why the sky is blue, and other conundrumsGet This Now!
- The Mr Porter paperback: the manual for a stylish life.Get This Now!