- Following Jesus: biblical reflections on discipleshipGet This Now!
"This edition includes a new preface in which Wright reflects on the book's origin and significance for him personally and on its continued relevance to believers even though …more
- Taking control of anxiety: small steps for getting the best of worry, stress, and fearGet This Now!
Anxiety, in different forms, affects almost everyone at one time or another. It can actually be helpful when making decisions or performing, but when anxiety gets out of hand,…more
- Unbreakable: forging a marriage of contentment and delight.Get This Now!
- This is improbable too: synchronized cows, speedy brain extractors, and more WTF researchGet This Now!
Marc Abrahams collects the odd, the imaginative and the brilliantly improbable. Here he turns to research on the ins and outs of the very improbable evolutionary innovation th…more
- Think like a freak: the authors of Freakonomics offer to retrain your brainGet This Now!
The New York Times bestselling authors of Freakonomics offer a blueprint for an entirely new way to solve problems, whether your interest lies in minor lifehacks or major glob…more
- The blender girl: super-easy, super-healthy meals, snacks, desserts & drinksGet This Now!
This is the debut cookbook from the blogger behind theblendergirl.com, featuring 100 gluten-free, vegan recipes for smoothies, meals, and more made quickly and easily in a ble…more
- On the high line: exploring America's most original urban parkGet This Now!
- 8 ways to avoid probateGet This Now!
Randolph explains simple and effective methods to skip the probate process.
- The artist's library: a field guide, from the library as incubator projectGet This Now!
"The Artist's Library offers the idea that an artist is any person who uses creative tools to make new things, and the guidance and resources to make libraries of all sizes an…more
- Be the best bad presenter ever: break the rules, make mistakes, and win them overGet This Now!
" One reason public speaking is such a nightmare for so many people is that they think they have to be "perfect." They drive themselves crazy trying to conform to all sorts of…more
- Citizen canine: our evolving relationship with cats and dogsGet This Now!
Dogs are getting lawyers. Cats are getting kidney transplants. Could they one day be fellow citizens? Cats and dogs were once wild animals. Today, they are family members and …more
- Do what you are: discover the perfect career for you through the secrets of personality typeGet This Now!
This book leads you step-by-step through the process of determining and verifying your personality type, providing real-life case studies of people who share your type and int…more