- Dataclysm: who we are when we think no one's lookingGet This Now!
An irreverent, provocative, and visually fascinating look at what our online lives reveal about who we really are--and how this deluge of data will transform the science of hu…more
- World of Warcraft: war crimes : a novelGet This Now!
Garrosh Hellscream has been charged with war crimes, and crimes against the very essence of sentient beings of Azeroth, as well as crimes against Azeroth itself. Unbeknownst t…more
- Mutuality, recognition, and the self: psychoanalytic reflectionsGet This Now!
- Celiac disease: a guide to living with gluten intoleranceGet This Now!
- How we learn: the surprising truth about when, where, and why it happensGet This Now!
In How We Learn, award-winning science reporter Benedict Carey sifts through decades of education research and landmark studies to uncover the truth about how our brains absor…more
- Wordpress: the missing manualGet This Now!
A guide to WordPress provides bloggers with everything they need to know to build, design, manage, and customize their blogs, including step-by-step coverage of everything fro…more
- Forgotten tales of michigan's lower peninsula.Get This Now!
- A mind for numbers: how to excel at math and science (even if you flunked algebra)Get This Now!
Engineering professor Barbara Oakley knows firsthand how it feels to struggle with math. In her book, she offers you the tools needed to get a better grasp of that intimidatin…more
- The eyes of Aurora: a fifth case from the notebooks of Pliny, the youngerGet This Now!
- Change: learn to love it, learn to lead itGet This Now!
Whether you are leading a company through change or looking for a new direction in life, this title gives you all you need to understand change, to adapt to change, and to ins…more
- The hope quotient: Measure it. Raise It. You'll never be the sameGet This Now!
- The organized mind: thinking straight in the age of information overloadGet This Now!
Daniel J. Levitin, Ph.D., uses the latest brain science to demonstrate how people with "organized" minds excel--and how readers can use their methods to regain a sense of mast…more