- Dataclysm: who we are when we think no one's lookingGet This Now!
An irreverent, provocative, and visually fascinating look at what our online lives reveal about who we really are--and how this deluge of data will transform the science of hu…more
- Mutuality, recognition, and the self: psychoanalytic reflectionsGet This Now!
- Celiac disease: a guide to living with gluten intoleranceGet This Now!
- How we learn: the surprising truth about when, where, and why it happensGet This Now!
In How We Learn, award-winning science reporter Benedict Carey sifts through decades of education research and landmark studies to uncover the truth about how our brains absor…more
- Wordpress: the missing manualGet This Now!
A guide to WordPress provides bloggers with everything they need to know to build, design, manage, and customize their blogs, including step-by-step coverage of everything fro…more
- A mind for numbers: how to excel at math and science (even if you flunked algebra)Get This Now!
Engineering professor Barbara Oakley knows firsthand how it feels to struggle with math. In her book, she offers you the tools needed to get a better grasp of that intimidatin…more
- Change: learn to love it, learn to lead itGet This Now!
Whether you are leading a company through change or looking for a new direction in life, this title gives you all you need to understand change, to adapt to change, and to ins…more
- The hope quotient: Measure it. Raise It. You'll never be the sameGet This Now!
- The organized mind: thinking straight in the age of information overloadGet This Now!
Daniel J. Levitin, Ph.D., uses the latest brain science to demonstrate how people with "organized" minds excel--and how readers can use their methods to regain a sense of mast…more
- Congratulations, by the way: some thoughts on kindnessGet This Now!
Drawing on his well-received convocation address at Syracuse University, one of today's most influential and original writers shows how to lead a kinder, more fulfilling life.
- A spy among friends: Kim Philby and the great betrayalGet This Now!
The best-selling author of Operation Mincemeat presents a definitive portrait of the notorious 20th-century spy that discusses his rise in MI6, high-profile intelligence frien…more
- My boyfriend barfed in my handbag ... and other things you can't ask MarthaGet This Now!
Based on her column "Ask a Clean Person," the author, using her signature sass and straight talk, takes on the tough questions in this guide to cleaning up life's little emerg…more