- Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and his years of pilgrimage: a novelGet This Now!
Tsukuru Tazaki had four best friends at school. By chance all of their names contained a colour. The two boys were called Akamatsu, meaning 'red pine', and Oumi, 'blue sea', w…more
- A spy among friends: Kim Philby and the great betrayalGet This Now!
The best-selling author of Operation Mincemeat presents a definitive portrait of the notorious 20th-century spy that discusses his rise in MI6, high-profile intelligence frien…more
- Nicely said: writing for the web with style and purposeGet This Now!
- My boyfriend barfed in my handbag ... and other things you can't ask MarthaGet This Now!
Based on her column "Ask a Clean Person," the author, using her signature sass and straight talk, takes on the tough questions in this guide to cleaning up life's little emerg…more
- 2015 book of majors.Get This Now!
- Beyond IQ: scientific tools for training problem solving, intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, and moreGet This Now!
- Following Jesus: biblical reflections on discipleshipGet This Now!
"This edition includes a new preface in which Wright reflects on the book's origin and significance for him personally and on its continued relevance to believers even though …more
- Taking control of anxiety: small steps for getting the best of worry, stress, and fearGet This Now!
Anxiety, in different forms, affects almost everyone at one time or another. It can actually be helpful when making decisions or performing, but when anxiety gets out of hand,…more
- Unbreakable: forging a marriage of contentment and delight.Get This Now!
- This is improbable too: synchronized cows, speedy brain extractors, and more WTF researchGet This Now!
Marc Abrahams collects the odd, the imaginative and the brilliantly improbable. Here he turns to research on the ins and outs of the very improbable evolutionary innovation th…more
- Think like a freak: the authors of Freakonomics offer to retrain your brainGet This Now!
The New York Times bestselling authors of Freakonomics offer a blueprint for an entirely new way to solve problems, whether your interest lies in minor lifehacks or major glob…more
- The blender girl: super-easy, super-healthy meals, snacks, desserts & drinksGet This Now!
This is the debut cookbook from the blogger behind theblendergirl.com, featuring 100 gluten-free, vegan recipes for smoothies, meals, and more made quickly and easily in a ble…more