- Change: learn to love it, learn to lead itGet This Now!
Whether you are leading a company through change or looking for a new direction in life, this title gives you all you need to understand change, to adapt to change, and to ins…more
- The hope quotient: Measure it. Raise It. You'll never be the sameGet This Now!
- The organized mind: thinking straight in the age of information overloadGet This Now!
Daniel J. Levitin, Ph.D., uses the latest brain science to demonstrate how people with "organized" minds excel--and how readers can use their methods to regain a sense of mast…more
- Congratulations, by the way: some thoughts on kindnessGet This Now!
Drawing on his well-received convocation address at Syracuse University, one of today's most influential and original writers shows how to lead a kinder, more fulfilling life.
- A spy among friends: Kim Philby and the great betrayalGet This Now!
The best-selling author of Operation Mincemeat presents a definitive portrait of the notorious 20th-century spy that discusses his rise in MI6, high-profile intelligence frien…more
- My boyfriend barfed in my handbag ... and other things you can't ask MarthaGet This Now!
Based on her column "Ask a Clean Person," the author, using her signature sass and straight talk, takes on the tough questions in this guide to cleaning up life's little emerg…more
- Beyond IQ: scientific tools for training problem solving, intuition, emotional intelligence, creativity, and moreGet This Now!
- Following Jesus: biblical reflections on discipleshipGet This Now!
"This edition includes a new preface in which Wright reflects on the book's origin and significance for him personally and on its continued relevance to believers even though …more
- Taking control of anxiety: small steps for getting the best of worry, stress, and fearGet This Now!
Anxiety, in different forms, affects almost everyone at one time or another. It can actually be helpful when making decisions or performing, but when anxiety gets out of hand,…more
- Unbreakable: forging a marriage of contentment and delight.Get This Now!
- Think like a freak: the authors of Freakonomics offer to retrain your brainGet This Now!
The New York Times bestselling authors of Freakonomics offer a blueprint for an entirely new way to solve problems, whether your interest lies in minor lifehacks or major glob…more
- The blender girl: super-easy, super-healthy meals, snacks, desserts & drinksGet This Now!
This is the debut cookbook from the blogger behind theblendergirl.com, featuring 100 gluten-free, vegan recipes for smoothies, meals, and more made quickly and easily in a ble…more