- Mort(e)Get This Now!
"The 'war with no name' has begun, with human extinction as its goal. The instigator of this war is the Colony, a race of intelligent ants who, for thousands of years, [has] b…more
- The teenage brain: a neuroscientist's survival guide to raising adolescents and young adultsGet This Now!
A neurologist offers a revolutionary look at the science of the adolescent brain, providing surprising insights -- including why smart kids often do stupid things -- that tran…more
- Cooked: a natural history of transformationGet This Now!
- This is what you just put in your mouth?: from eggnog to beef jerky, the surprising secrets of what's inside everyday productsGet This Now!
"Based on his popular Wired magazine column What's Inside, Patrick Di Justo takes a cold, hard ... look at the shocking, disgusting, and often dumbfounding ingredients found i…more
- The grand paradox: the messiness of life, the mystery of God, and the necessity of faithGet This Now!
- From here to maturity: overcoming the juvenilization of American ChristianityGet This Now!
- Wilderness blessings: how Down syndrome reconstructed our life and faithGet This Now!
- Eureka!: discovering your inner scientistGet This Now!
- How computers work: the evolution of technologyGet This Now!
This full-color, fully illustrated guide to the world of technology assumes nothing and explains everything. In addition to all the content you've come to expect from prior ed…more
- Think and grow digital: what the net generation needs to know to survive and thrive in any organizationGet This Now!
- The weight escape: how to stop dieting and start livingGet This Now!
Diet fads and fitness trends offer the prospect of losing weight, but rarely work out long-term. Using a mindfulness-based method called Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT…more
- Work simply: embracing the power of your personal productivity styleGet This Now!
"Make work simple by using the tools and tactics that are right for you Your time is under attack. You just can't get enough done. You find yourself wondering where the hours …more