- A thousand miles to freedom: my escape from North KoreaGet This Now!
"Eunsun Kim was born in North Korea, one of the most secretive and oppressive countries in the modern world. As a child Eunsun loved her country...despite her school field tri…more
- Key performance indicators for dummiesGet This Now!
A complete guide to using KPIs to drive organisational performance Is your business on track to achieve success? Key Performance Indicators For Dummies covers the essential KP…more
- Scout's report: my 70 years in baseball.Get This Now!
- The book of strange new things: a novelGet This Now!
"Called to a mission of a lifetime, Peter travels light-years from his wife, Bea to an astonishing new environment. He's to preach to a seemingly friendly native population st…more
- Everyday ambassador: make a difference by connecting in a disconnected worldGet This Now!
"In Everyday Ambassador Kate Otto brings people together even as our digital networks pull us further apart. In a world of limitless technology, we are more connected than eve…more
- Irrationally yours: on missing socks, pick-up lines, and other existential puzzlesGet This Now!
- Peers, Inc.: how people and platforms are inventing the collaborative economy and reinventing capitalismGet This Now!
When Robin Chase cofounded Zipcar, she established the foundation for one of the most important economic and social ideas of our time: the collaborative economy. With this imp…more
- Why grow up?: subversive thoughts for an infantile ageGet This Now!
In "Why Grow Up? "the philosopher Susan Neiman asks not just why one should grow up but how. In making her case she draws chiefly from the thought of Kant and Rousseau, who ar…more
- The English spyGet This Now!
"She is an iconic member of the British Royal Family, beloved for her beauty and charitable works, resented by her former husband and his mother, the Queen of England. But whe…more
- The little Paris bookshop: a novelGet This Now!
""There are books that are suitable for a million people, others for only a hundred. There are even remedies--I mean books--that were written for one person only...A book is b…more
- The Oregon Trail: a new American journeyGet This Now!
Spanning 2,000 miles and traversing six states from Missouri to the Pacific Ocean, the Oregon Trail is the route that made America. In the fifteen years before the Civil War, …more
- The spirit of grace: a guide for study and devotionGet This Now!