- The art of memoirGet This Now!
Karr breaks down the key elements of great literary memoir, opening our concepts of memory and identity, and illuminating the cathartic power of reflecting on the past; anybod…more
- The mindfulness-based emotional balance workbook: an eight-week program for improved emotion regulation and resilienceGet This Now!
"Are you letting your emotions get the better of you? This book offers a breakthrough, eight-week program that combines emotion theory with the powers of mindfulness-based str…more
- Hands free life: 9 habits for overcoming distraction, living better & loving moreGet This Now!
"We all yearn to look back to find we lived a life of significance. But is it even possible anymore? Considering the amount of distraction and pressure that exists in society …more
- A rulebook for decision makingGet This Now!
- Intangiball: the subtle things that win baseball gamesGet This Now!
"A unique and refreshing ode to the "little things" that represent baseball's heartbeat--the player who, in countless ways, makes other players better. Intangiball tracks the …more
- Endzone: the rise, fall, and return of Michigan footballGet This Now!
"In a story that will resonate with college football fans nationwide, 'Endzone' shows how the commercialization of college sports imperiled not only the traditions of one of t…more
- Creating a websiteGet This Now!
"You can easily create a professional-looking website with nothing more than an ordinary computer and some raw ambition. Want to build a blog, sell products, create forums, or…more
- The short and tragic life of Robert Peace: a brilliant young man who left Newark for the Ivy LeagueGet This Now!
Peace was a talented young African-American man who escaped the slums of Newark for Yale University, only to succumb to the dangers of the streets -- and of one's own nature -…more
- Exercising influence: a guide for making things happen at work, at home, and in your communityGet This Now!
- Tattered and mended: the art of healing the wounded soulGet This Now!
- A full life: reflections at ninetyGet This Now!
Jimmy Carter, thirty-ninth President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, international humanitarian, fisherman, reflects on his full and happy life with pride, humor, and a few second …more
- Please stop helping us: how liberals make it harder for blacks to succeedGet This Now!
"This book explains why so many efforts by liberals to help the black underclass not only fail but often harm the intended beneficiaries. The intentions behind welfare program…more