- James Madison: a life reconsideredGet This Now!
"This majestic new biography of James Madison explores the astonishing story of a man of vaunted modesty who audaciously changed the world. Among the Founding Fathers, Madison…more
- The allergy book: solving your family's nasal allergies, asthma, food sensitivities, and related health and behavioral problemsGet This Now!
Allergies are one of the most common ailments, causing children to miss school and parents to miss work. Left untreated or unresolved, stuffy noses, itchy skin, and irritated …more
- Work rules!: insights from inside Google that will transform how you live and leadGet This Now!
From the visionary head of Google's innovative People Operations--a groundbreaking inquiry into the philosophy of work and a blueprint for attracting the most spectacular tale…more
- Is shame necessary?: new uses for an old toolGet This Now!
Presents a "case for public shaming as a nonviolent form of resistance that can challenge corporations and even governments to change policies and behaviors that are detriment…more
- Keep it shut: what to say, how to say it, and when to say nothing at allGet This Now!
"From Bible times to modern times women have struggled with their words. What to say and how to say it. What not to say. When it is best to remain silent. And what to do when …more
- Napkin notes: make lunch meaningful, life will followGet This Now!
"Cancer has given Garth Callaghan a new purpose: to inspire parents to connect more with their children even in small ways, as he has done before and since his diagnosis by tu…more
- Data science for dummiesGet This Now!
"Jobs in data science abound, but few people have the data science skills needed to fill these increasingly important roles in organizations. Data Science For Dummies is the p…more
- iPad and iPhone tips and tricksGet This Now!
- Less medicine, more health: 7 assumptions that drive too much medical careGet This Now!
"Eat smart, exercise regularly, and get routine health screenings," the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services advises the public in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. And…more
- Ghost boy: the miraculous escape of a misdiagnosed boy trapped inside his own bodyGet This Now!
January 1988. Martin Pistorius, aged twelve, fell inexplicably sick. First he lost his voice and stopped eating. Then he slept constantly and shunned human contact. Doctors we…more
- The Monopolists: Obsession, Fury, and the Scandal Behind the World's Favorite Board GameGet This Now!
"With its origins rooted in one of the Wall Street Journal's most emailed stories, The Monopolists is the inside story of how the game of Monopoly came into existence, the hea…more
- Dead wake: the last crossing of the LusitaniaGet This Now!
On May 1, 1915, a luxury ocean liner as richly appointed as an English country house sailed out of New York, bound for Liverpool, carrying a record number of children and infa…more