- The official Vintage guitar magazine price guide.Get This Now!
- The perfection of the paper clip: curious tales of invention, accidental genius, and stationery obsessionGet This Now!
"This wonderfully quirky book will change the way you look at your desk forever with stories of accidental genius, bitter rivalries, and an appreciation for everyday objects, …more
- Two awesome hours: science-based strategies to harness your best time and get your most important work doneGet This Now!
"Feeling overwhelmed with work and life demands? Rushing, multitasking, or relying on fancy devices and apps won't help. The answer is to create the conditions for two awesome…more
- Inside the O'Briens: a novelGet This Now!
"From award-winning, New York Times bestselling author and neuroscientist Lisa Genova comes a powerful new novel that does for Huntington's Disease what her debut Still Alice …more
- Overrated: are we more in love with the idea of changing the world than actually changing the world?Get This Now!
"Eugene Cho has a confession: 'I like to talk about changing the world but I don't really like to do what it takes.' If this is true of the man who founded the One Day's Wages…more
- Secrets from the eating lab: the science of weight loss, the myth of willpower, and why you should never diet againGet This Now!
"Americans are losing the battle of the bulge because our bodies and brains are not hardwired to resist food--the very idea of it works against our biological imperative to su…more
- Shadow work: the unpaid, unseen jobs that fill your dayGet This Now!
Examines the growing number of unpaid tasks that people do on behalf of businesses or organizations as a result of new technology and growing personnel costs, as well as the e…more
- All the light we cannot see: a novelGet This Now!
"From the highly acclaimed, multiple award-winning Anthony Doerr, a stunningly ambitious and beautiful novel about a blind French girl and a German boy whose paths collide in …more
- An astronaut's guide to life on EarthGet This Now!
Hadfield takes readers into his years of training and space exploration to show how to make the impossible possible. He developed an unconventional philosophy at NASA: Prepare…more
- Sewing holesGet This Now!
- Singletasking: get more done--one thing at a timeGet This Now!
- Daring greatly: how the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, parent, and leadGet This Now!
Based on twelve years of research, thought leader Dr. Brené Brown argues that vulnerability is not weakness, but rather our clearest path to courage, engagement, and meaningf…more