- Logan's runGet This Now!
- The spirit of grace: a guide for study and devotionGet This Now!
- Go set a watchmanGet This Now!
This book is an historic literary event: the publication of a newly discovered novel, the earliest known work from Harper Lee, the beloved, bestselling author of the Pulitzer …more
- So you want to be an engineer?: what to learn, what to expectGet This Now!
- The good gut: taking control of your weight, your mood, and your long-term healthGet This Now!
The Good Gut offers a new plan for health that focuses on how to nourish your microbiota, including recipes and a menu plan. In this groundbreaking work, the Sonnenburgs show …more
- The official Vintage guitar magazine price guide.Get This Now!
- The perfection of the paper clip: curious tales of invention, accidental genius, and stationery obsessionGet This Now!
"This wonderfully quirky book will change the way you look at your desk forever with stories of accidental genius, bitter rivalries, and an appreciation for everyday objects, …more
- Two awesome hours: science-based strategies to harness your best time and get your most important work doneGet This Now!
"Feeling overwhelmed with work and life demands? Rushing, multitasking, or relying on fancy devices and apps won't help. The answer is to create the conditions for two awesome…more
- Inside the O'Briens: a novelGet This Now!
"From award-winning, New York Times bestselling author and neuroscientist Lisa Genova comes a powerful new novel that does for Huntington's Disease what her debut Still Alice …more
- Overrated: are we more in love with the idea of changing the world than actually changing the world?Get This Now!
"Eugene Cho has a confession: 'I like to talk about changing the world but I don't really like to do what it takes.' If this is true of the man who founded the One Day's Wages…more
- Secrets from the eating lab: the science of weight loss, the myth of willpower, and why you should never diet againGet This Now!
"Americans are losing the battle of the bulge because our bodies and brains are not hardwired to resist food--the very idea of it works against our biological imperative to su…more
- Shadow work: the unpaid, unseen jobs that fill your dayGet This Now!
Examines the growing number of unpaid tasks that people do on behalf of businesses or organizations as a result of new technology and growing personnel costs, as well as the e…more