- Acid for the children: a memoirGet This Now!
The co-founder of the Red Hot Chili Peppers chronicles his life from his birth in Australia and upbringing on the streets of Los Angeles through his rise to Rock and Roll Hall…more
- To hell with the hustle: reclaiming your life in an overworked, overspent, and overconnected worldGet This Now!
"In a society where hustle is the expectation, busyness is the norm and information is king, we have forgotten the fundamentals that make us human, anchor our lives, and prov…more
- Invisible kingdomGet This Now!
- Christ in crisis: why we need to reclaim JesusGet This Now!
Writing in response to our current "constitutional crisis," New York Times bestselling author and Christian activist Jim Wallis urges America to return to the tenets of Jesus …more
- Couples that work: how dual-career couples can thrive in love and workGet This Now!
"Finding fulfillment in both love and work isn't easy--but it's possible. The majority of couples today are two-career couples. As anyone who's part of such a relationship kno…more
- The poet X: a novelGet This Now!
Novel-in-verse by an award-winning slam poet Elizabeth Acevedo, about Afro-Latina Xiomara Batista who turns to journalling poetry.
- You are what you read: why changing your media diet can change the worldGet This Now!
Do you ever feel overwhelmed and powerless after watching the news? Does it make you feel sad about the world, without much hope for its future? Take a breath - the world is n…more
- Scam me if you can: simple strategies to outsmart today's rip-off artistsGet This Now!
"Are you at risk of being scammed? Former con artist and bestselling author of Catch Me If You Can Frank Abagnale shows you how to stop scammers in their tracks. Maybe you're …more
- Opioid, IndianaGet This Now!
"Seventeen-year-old Riggle is living in rural Indiana with his uncle and uncle's girlfriend after the death of both of his parents. Now his uncle has gone missing, probably on…more
- Dark horse: achieving success through the pursuit of fulfillmentGet This Now!
Describes how four elements of a person's mindset can be used to identify individual interests and abilities and lead to making the right career choices and finding success.
- She said: breaking the sexual harassment story that helped ignite a movementGet This Now!
For many years, reporters had tried to get to the truth about Harvey Weinstein's treatment of women. Rumors of wrongdoing had long circulated. But in 2017, when Jodi Kantor an…more
- Permanent recordGet This Now!
In 2013, twenty-nine-year-old Edward Snowden shocked the world when he broke with the American intelligence establishment and revealed that the United States government was se…more