- 13 hours: the inside account of what really happened in BenghaziGet This Now!
The harrowing, true account from the brave men on the ground who fought back during the Battle of Benghazi. 13 HOURS presents, for the first time ever, the true account of the…more
- My name is Lucy Barton: a novelGet This Now!
Lucy Barton is recovering slowly from what should have been a simple operation. Her mother, to whom she hasn't spoken for many years, comes to see her. Gentle gossip about peo…more
- The name of God is mercyGet This Now!
In his first book published as Pope, and in conjunction with the Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy, Pope Francis here invites all humanity to an intimate and personal dialogue on…more
- When breath becomes airGet This Now!
"For readers of Atul Gawande, Andrew Solomon, and Anne Lamott, a profoundly moving, exquisitely observed memoir by a young neurosurgeon faced with a terminal cancer diagnosis …more
- The smart but scattered guide to success: how to use your brain's executive skills to keep up, stay calm, and get organized at work and at homeGet This Now!
"Meeting a huge demand, Peg Dawson and Richard Guare (authors of the bestselling Smart but Scattered books focusing on kids and teens) now provide a state of the art resource …more
- ConcussionGet This Now!
The unlikely story of Dr. Bennet Omalu, the pathologist who made one of the most significant medical discoveries of the twenty-first century, a discovery that challenges the e…more
- Eat the city: a tale of the fishers, trappers, hunters, foragers, slaughterers, butchers, farmers, poultry minders, sugar refiners, cane cutters, beekeepers, winemakers, and brewers who built New YorkGet This Now!
Traces the experiences of New Yorkers who grow and produce food in bustling city environments, placing urban food production in a context of hundreds of years of history to ex…more
- Lonesome dreamsGet This Now!
- Strange trailsGet This Now!
- Fast food, good food: more than 150 quick and easy ways to put healthy, delicious food on the tableGet This Now!
These days, fewer people than ever are cooking meals at home. Convincing ourselves that we don't have time to cook, we've forgotten how fast, simple, and wonderfully satisfyin…more
- Who's who in the Bible: unforgettable people and timeless stories from Genesis to RevelationGet This Now!
Presents a family guide to the Bible that, told through historic art and artifacts, tells the stories of biblical characters and highlights their greater meaning for mankind.
- M trainGet This Now!
M Train is a journey through eighteen "stations." It begins in the tiny Greenwich Village café where Smith goes every morning for black coffee, ruminates on the world as it i…more