- The short and tragic life of Robert Peace: a brilliant young man who left Newark for the Ivy LeagueGet This Now!
Peace was a talented young African-American man who escaped the slums of Newark for Yale University, only to succumb to the dangers of the streets -- and of one's own nature -…more
- Exercising influence: a guide for making things happen at work, at home, and in your communityGet This Now!
- Tattered and mended: the art of healing the wounded soulGet This Now!
- A full life: reflections at ninetyGet This Now!
Jimmy Carter, thirty-ninth President, Nobel Peace Prize winner, international humanitarian, fisherman, reflects on his full and happy life with pride, humor, and a few second …more
- Please stop helping us: how liberals make it harder for blacks to succeedGet This Now!
"This book explains why so many efforts by liberals to help the black underclass not only fail but often harm the intended beneficiaries. The intentions behind welfare program…more
- A thousand miles to freedom: my escape from North KoreaGet This Now!
"Eunsun Kim was born in North Korea, one of the most secretive and oppressive countries in the modern world. As a child Eunsun loved her country...despite her school field tri…more
- Key performance indicators for dummiesGet This Now!
A complete guide to using KPIs to drive organisational performance Is your business on track to achieve success? Key Performance Indicators For Dummies covers the essential KP…more
- Scout's report: my 70 years in baseball.Get This Now!
- The book of strange new things: a novelGet This Now!
"Called to a mission of a lifetime, Peter travels light-years from his wife, Bea to an astonishing new environment. He's to preach to a seemingly friendly native population st…more
- Everyday ambassador: make a difference by connecting in a disconnected worldGet This Now!
"In Everyday Ambassador Kate Otto brings people together even as our digital networks pull us further apart. In a world of limitless technology, we are more connected than eve…more
- The great leader and the fighter pilot: the true story of the tyrant who created North Korea and the young lieutenant who stole his way to freedomGet This Now!
"From the bestselling author of Escape from Camp 14, the murderous rise of North Korea's founding dictator and the fighter pilot who faked him out In The Great Leader and the …more
- Irrationally yours: on missing socks, pick-up lines, and other existential puzzlesGet This Now!