- Eat the city: a tale of the fishers, trappers, hunters, foragers, slaughterers, butchers, farmers, poultry minders, sugar refiners, cane cutters, beekeepers, winemakers, and brewers who built New YorkGet This Now!
Traces the experiences of New Yorkers who grow and produce food in bustling city environments, placing urban food production in a context of hundreds of years of history to ex…more
- Lonesome dreamsGet This Now!
- Strange trailsGet This Now!
- Fast food, good food: more than 150 quick and easy ways to put healthy, delicious food on the tableGet This Now!
These days, fewer people than ever are cooking meals at home. Convincing ourselves that we don't have time to cook, we've forgotten how fast, simple, and wonderfully satisfyin…more
- Who's who in the Bible: unforgettable people and timeless stories from Genesis to RevelationGet This Now!
Presents a family guide to the Bible that, told through historic art and artifacts, tells the stories of biblical characters and highlights their greater meaning for mankind.
- M trainGet This Now!
M Train is a journey through eighteen "stations." It begins in the tiny Greenwich Village café where Smith goes every morning for black coffee, ruminates on the world as it i…more
- It's your world: get informed, get inspired & get going!Get This Now!
"In a book for young people, Chelsea Clinton informs readers about issues facing our world and what kids can do to help solve them"--
- The LinkedIn code: unlock the largest online business social network to get leads, prospects & clients for B2B, professional services and sales & marketing prosGet This Now!
Lays out a complete guide to your Linkedin presence starting with secrets to enhance your profile and continuing through to the best ways to meed the decision makers in your m…more
- Ultimate guide to LinkedIn for businessGet This Now!
"This popular title delivers an in-depth guide to targeting, reaching, and gaining ideal customers using the latest updates on LinkedIn. LinkedIn expert Ted Prodromou offers a…more
- Change your brain, change your life: the breakthrough program for conquering anxiety, depression, obsessiveness, lack of focus, anger, and memory problemsGet This Now!
"In this completely revised and updated edition of the breakthrough bestseller, you'll see scientific evidence that your anxiety, depression, anger, obsessiveness, or impulsiv…more
- This nonviolent stuff'll get you killed: how guns made the civil rights movement possibleGet This Now!
"Visiting Martin Luther King, Jr. at the peak of the civil rights movement, the journalist William Worthy almost sat on a loaded pistol. "Just for self-defense," King assured …more
- How to diagnose and fix everything electronicGet This Now!
"A fully revised guide to electronics troubleshooting and repair. Repair all kinds of electrical products, from modern digital gadgets to analog antiques, with help from this …more