- Ally: my journey across the American-Israeli divideGet This Now!
"New York Times bestselling author Michael B. Oren's memoir of his time as Israel's ambassador to the United States--a period of transformative change for America and a time o…more
- The Oregon Trail: a new American journeyGet This Now!
Spanning 2,000 miles and traversing six states from Missouri to the Pacific Ocean, the Oregon Trail is the route that made America. In the fifteen years before the Civil War, …more
- Logan's runGet This Now!
- The spirit of grace: a guide for study and devotionGet This Now!
- Go set a watchmanGet This Now!
This book is an historic literary event: the publication of a newly discovered novel, the earliest known work from Harper Lee, the beloved, bestselling author of the Pulitzer …more
- So you want to be an engineer?: what to learn, what to expectGet This Now!
- The good gut: taking control of your weight, your mood, and your long-term healthGet This Now!
The Good Gut offers a new plan for health that focuses on how to nourish your microbiota, including recipes and a menu plan. In this groundbreaking work, the Sonnenburgs show …more
- The official Vintage guitar magazine price guide.Get This Now!
- The perfection of the paper clip: curious tales of invention, accidental genius, and stationery obsessionGet This Now!
"This wonderfully quirky book will change the way you look at your desk forever with stories of accidental genius, bitter rivalries, and an appreciation for everyday objects, …more
- Two awesome hours: science-based strategies to harness your best time and get your most important work doneGet This Now!
"Feeling overwhelmed with work and life demands? Rushing, multitasking, or relying on fancy devices and apps won't help. The answer is to create the conditions for two awesome…more
- Contagious: why things catch onGet This Now!
Wharton professor Jonah Berger draws on his research to explain the six steps that make products or ideas contagious.
- Inside the O'Briens: a novelGet This Now!
"From award-winning, New York Times bestselling author and neuroscientist Lisa Genova comes a powerful new novel that does for Huntington's Disease what her debut Still Alice …more