- Key performance indicators for dummiesGet This Now!
A complete guide to using KPIs to drive organisational performance Is your business on track to achieve success? Key Performance Indicators For Dummies covers the essential KP…more
- Scout's report: my 70 years in baseball.Get This Now!
- The book of strange new things: a novelGet This Now!
"Called to a mission of a lifetime, Peter travels light-years from his wife, Bea to an astonishing new environment. He's to preach to a seemingly friendly native population st…more
- Everyday ambassador: make a difference by connecting in a disconnected worldGet This Now!
"In Everyday Ambassador Kate Otto brings people together even as our digital networks pull us further apart. In a world of limitless technology, we are more connected than eve…more
- The great leader and the fighter pilot: the true story of the tyrant who created North Korea and the young lieutenant who stole his way to freedomGet This Now!
"From the bestselling author of Escape from Camp 14, the murderous rise of North Korea's founding dictator and the fighter pilot who faked him out In The Great Leader and the …more
- how to connect with your iTeen: a parenting road mapGet This Now!
Bullying, gangs, social media, smartphones, reality TV ...The hands-on guide you need to communicate and develop a solid bond with your teen In the past, parents could block t…more
- Irrationally yours: on missing socks, pick-up lines, and other existential puzzlesGet This Now!
- May I quote you on that?: a guide to grammar and usageGet This Now!
"We all use language in different ways, depending on the situations we find ourselves in. In formal contexts we are usually expected to use a formal level of Standard English-…more
- Peers, Inc.: how people and platforms are inventing the collaborative economy and reinventing capitalismGet This Now!
When Robin Chase cofounded Zipcar, she established the foundation for one of the most important economic and social ideas of our time: the collaborative economy. With this imp…more
- Why grow up?: subversive thoughts for an infantile ageGet This Now!
In "Why Grow Up? "the philosopher Susan Neiman asks not just why one should grow up but how. In making her case she draws chiefly from the thought of Kant and Rousseau, who ar…more
- The English spyGet This Now!
"She is an iconic member of the British Royal Family, beloved for her beauty and charitable works, resented by her former husband and his mother, the Queen of England. But whe…more
- The little Paris bookshop: a novelGet This Now!
""There are books that are suitable for a million people, others for only a hundred. There are even remedies--I mean books--that were written for one person only...A book is b…more