- This nonviolent stuff'll get you killed: how guns made the civil rights movement possibleGet This Now!
"Visiting Martin Luther King, Jr. at the peak of the civil rights movement, the journalist William Worthy almost sat on a loaded pistol. "Just for self-defense," King assured …more
- How to diagnose and fix everything electronicGet This Now!
"A fully revised guide to electronics troubleshooting and repair. Repair all kinds of electrical products, from modern digital gadgets to analog antiques, with help from this …more
- The achievement habit: stop wishing, start doing, and take command of your lifeGet This Now!
The co-founder of the Stanford d.School introduces the power of design thinking to help you achieve goals you never thought possible. Achievement can be learned. It's a muscle…more
- Bouncing forward: transforming bad breaks into breakthroughsGet This Now!
"The first book of its kind in the new science of posttraumatic growth: A cutting-edge look at how trauma survivors find healing and new resilience,"--Amazon.com.
- Avenue of mysteriesGet This Now!
In Avenue of Mysteries, Juan Diego--a fourteen-year-old boy, who was born and grew up in Mexico--has a thirteen-year-old sister. Her name is Lupe, and she thinks she sees what…more
- The bazaar of bad dreams: storiesGet This Now!
"A master storyteller at his best--the O. Henry Prize winner Stephen King delivers a generous collection of stories, several of them brand-new, featuring revelatory autobiogra…more
- Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli pirates: the forgotten war that changed American historyGet This Now!
This is the little-known story of how a newly independent nation was challenged by four Muslim powers and what happened when America's third president decided to stand up to i…more
- Troublemaker: surviving Hollywood and ScientologyGet This Now!
"The outspoken actress, talk show host, and reality television star offers up a no-holds-barred memoir, including an ... insider account of her tumultuous and heart-wrenching …more
- I heard my country calling: a memoirGet This Now!
"James Webb, author of Fields of Fire, the classic novel of the Vietnam War--former U.S. Senator; Secretary of the Navy; recipient of the Navy Cross, Silver Star and Purple He…more
- Brady vs Manning: the untold story of the rivalry that transformed the NFLGet This Now!
Explores how the rivalry between quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Tom Brady has shaped their careers and the NFL overall, sharing insights into their opinions about each other …more
- The politically incorrect guide to western civilizationGet This Now!
Discusses Western civilization with a focus on the bold, radical philosophies of the recorded great thinkers of their time, claiming that many of these philosophies would be c…more
- Reflections on the Christian life: how our story is God's storyGet This Now!