- I heard my country calling: a memoirGet This Now!
"James Webb, author of Fields of Fire, the classic novel of the Vietnam War--former U.S. Senator; Secretary of the Navy; recipient of the Navy Cross, Silver Star and Purple He…more
- Brady vs Manning: the untold story of the rivalry that transformed the NFLGet This Now!
Explores how the rivalry between quarterbacks Peyton Manning and Tom Brady has shaped their careers and the NFL overall, sharing insights into their opinions about each other …more
- The politically incorrect guide to western civilizationGet This Now!
Discusses Western civilization with a focus on the bold, radical philosophies of the recorded great thinkers of their time, claiming that many of these philosophies would be c…more
- Reflections on the Christian life: how our story is God's storyGet This Now!
- Ten ways to destroy the imagination of your childGet This Now!
Esolen shows how imagination is snuffed out at practically every turn, and then he confronts contemporary trends in parenting and schooling by reclaiming lost traditions. This…more
- #Stolen: is social media stealing your identity?Get This Now!
- The conservative heart: how to build a fairer, happier, and more prosperous AmericaGet This Now!
"The prominent economist and president of the American Enterprise Institute--the leading intellectual think tank on the right--offers a bold new vision for conservatism as a m…more
- Reckless: my life as a PretenderGet This Now!
Pretenders singer/songwriter Chrissie Hynde tells exactly where she came from and what her crooked, winding path to stardom entailed. Her All-American upbringing in Akron, Ohi…more
- One nation: what we can all do to save America's futureGet This Now!
"Dr. Ben Carson made headlines with his keynote at the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2013. Standing just a few feet from President Obama, the neurosurgeon offered a co…more
- Sisters in law: how Sandra Day O'Connor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg went to the Supreme Court and changed the worldGet This Now!
An account of the intertwined lives of the first two women to be appointed to the Supreme Court examines their respective religious and political beliefs while sharing insight…more
- What to do when you're new: how to be confident, comfortable, and successful in new situationsGet This Now!
- The art of memoirGet This Now!
Karr breaks down the key elements of great literary memoir, opening our concepts of memory and identity, and illuminating the cathartic power of reflecting on the past; anybod…more