- Thing explainer: complicated stuff in simple wordsGet This Now!
The creator of the webcomic "xkcd" uses line drawings and just ten hundred common words to provide simple explanations for how things work, including microwaves, bridges, tect…more
- The Christian wallet: spending, giving, and living with a conscienceGet This Now!
Every Christian knows that we are called to love God with all our heart, mind, soul, and strength. But what about our wallet? We are asked to open it every Sunday when the off…more
- The Reunited States of America: how we can bridge the partisan divideGet This Now!
- Strengths based parenting: developing your children's innate talentsGet This Now!
"Written for parents to help their kids make the most of their talents--and to help parents make the most of their own talents so they can be truly effective mothers and fathe…more
- Life's too short to pretend you're not religiousGet This Now!
- Untangled: guiding teenage girls through the seven transitions into adulthoodGet This Now!
Dr. Damour draws on decades of experience and the latest research to reveal the seven distinct -- and absolutely normal -- developmental transitions that turn girls into grown…more
- I, spy: how to be your own private investigatorGet This Now!
"Have you ever wanted to be your own private eye? Have you ever wanted to track down long-lost relatives or people who've scammed you? Have you ever wanted to know if your kid…more
- Atoms under the floorboards: the surprising science hidden in your homeGet This Now!
The perfect way to enjoy science from the sofa, Atoms under the Floorboards introduces you to the incredible scientific explanations behind a variety of household phenomena, f…more
- The golden son: a novelGet This Now!
From the beloved author of "Secret Daughter" comes a moving new novel of a young man at the crossroads of life. Anil is the first person in his family to leave India, the firs…more
- How and where to locate the merchandise to sell on eBay: insider information you need to know from the experts who do it every dayGet This Now!
- Cure: a journey into the science of mind over bodyGet This Now!
"A rigorous, skeptical, deeply reported look at the new science behind the mind's extraordinary ability to heal the body Have you ever felt a surge of adrenaline after narrowl…more
- And then all hell broke loose: two decades in the Middle EastGet This Now!
"Based on two decades of reporting, NBC's chief foreign correspondent's riveting story of the Middle East revolutions, the Arab Spring, war, and terrorism seen up-close--somet…more